CHAPTER 5: WOMAN ON A MISSION

Warning : mature content, mentions of blood, torture, abuse, violence etc throughout the story. Be warned.

"Tell me I'm weak again and I'll show you what's  weak"

MILA'S POV:

When I finally got home, it was midday, my hungover still didn't ease after a coffee i grabbed on the way home from starbucks. I made a plan, deciding to have a relaxing bath filled with oils and after easing my muscles, sleep the rest of the day until tomorrow. Honestly, I was beyond exhausted, I needed beauty sleep to recharge my batteries. I mean you would too in my situation, duhh.

1 and a half hour later

I was lying in bead under the silky sheets naked; I like the feel of the rich fabric against my smooth skin, it conforting and soothes me, helps me sleep easier. The hit curtain were drawn and I was cacooned in a blanket of darkness-it was tranquil, silent. But just when I was falling asleep my bloody phone had to ring.

Can't you see I'm trying to sleep, for real?

I was annoyed and livid that someone had to call me now but I guess I picked the job. I reluctantly picked up the phone and swiped to answer.

Phone call

'Crimson phantom I assume, I have a request, I need you to get rid of someone", a husky italian voice asked, making me clench my thighs.

"I need more info", I responded without an ounce of emotion especially after I just woke up cause of him but I couldn't lie if his course rough voice did not spike up my interest.

"The target is Leonato Flucci, he is a problem for me, he is the boss of ' Flucci Enterprise' and he's 50yrs old, his company is on the brink of buncruptcy. I have no use for him", he replied in a manner of annoyance as if to show how much the target gets to him.

I knew he was hiding more but I didn't bother withdrawing more info, I could give less than two fucks.

"Thanks for the background check, if you want I can send you his head in a wrapped box, just give me an address", I questioned, a devious smile painted on my lips as I smirked.

"196 Florence Mansion
Queensville Street
N9 HW7
New York

Guards will be at the gates, leave the package with them", he replied right away.

"He'll be dead by tomorrow night", I told, feeling drowsy. I than hang up on him before another word was exchanged- bye sexy sucker.

End of phone call

I put the damn phone on my bedside, setting up an alarm for 6am next morning and than sank into the plush, silk crimson pillows, letting my self to drown in the cover of pitch black darkness; maybe tonight won't be filled with nightmares, or at least I hope so...

I woke up to the sound of beeping, my eyelids felt droopy and I really felt like going back to sleep but I gotta get the cash rolling in somehow. I picked up my phone, chucking it to the other side of the room and felt satisfied, hopefully it didn't shatter but its not like I can't by another one. Shame on me but it don't matter I'm a bitch either way, a savage one.

I jumped on the shower, turning on the gold shower head. The icy water cascaded down my body, giving me the shock i need to wake up. I picked up my rose and lemon scented body wash and scrubbed every inch of my skin until I was pristine clean than i lathered shampoo into my hair and repeated the process with conditioner.

I stepped out the shower, wrapped a plush red towl around me, and another towel around my hair in turban style. I strolled over to my walk-in closet and unwrapped the towel around my body. I slipped into a lacey red thong and a matching bralette which showed of my busty figure, an hourglass full of tattoos and scars, telling stories of past terrors; but I chose to embrace who I am cause the past should stay the past and I can't change what happened even if I wished to. I don't care if people judge me, we all have untold stories so it doesn't make any difference to me. Judge me all you want cause this bitch has to much stress to care.