CHAPTER 7: 21 DARES

Warning ⚠ : mature content, mentions of blood, violence, torture, abuse etc throughout the story. Be warned.

🖤 Her value is priceless, her potential limitless.

She is a QUEEN 🖤 

MILA'S POV:

The three men looked at me smirking and I realise they're the ones I saw at the last club I went to in order to sort my itch.

I decide to play along and reply, "Pleasure to meet you boys, I think we'll get along well".

In return Roméo flashes me a million dollar smile, his hands shoved in the pocket of his snug ripped jeans while Romano in turn, casually carries on sipping his whiskey.

Just than Léo's phone rings, interrupting the moment, "Sorry ladies and gents, got to take this call"; he than proceeded to walk off.

Vicky than asked , "How about we play 21 dares?"

"I think it'll be fun, especially with alcohol", Jack jokes.

And so the game began.

"1,2,3"-Jack

"4"-Vicky

"5,6"-Luka

"7,8,9"-Lucio

"10"-Rose

"11"-Gia

"12,13"-Kat

"14,15,16",Romano

"17,18"-Roméo

"19,20"-Me

"21"-JACK

"Looks like Jack gets a dare, isn't Jackie",Kat laughs with Gia but Jack only groans.

"I dare you to go on that stage and show as your best pole dancing moves", Luka spoke.

"I think that will definitely get the crowd laughing", Rose finishes her vodka after.

Everyone was laughing out loud as Jack reluctantly walked to the stage and than begins to try swirling on the pole like an absolute fool.