CHAPTER 8: OOPSY DAISY

Warning ⚠ : mature content, mentions of blood, violence, torture, abuse etc throughout the story. Be warned.

"Be valuable, not available"

MILA'S POV:

I looked at the three brothers and answered their question with a question of my own, "Who do you think I am?"

Léo looked at me and raised a brow, "Well it seems to me that you are some skilled fighter and my guess is that you are an assassin"

I tapped my nails on the bar next to me while trying to rack my brain for a way to get out of this; "Well I'd honestly love to stay and chat but I need to pick up my subscription at the pharmacy so later boys".

I flipped them off as they looked at me with astonishment and run out of the club through the back in my insanely high heels. I unlocked my car, got in and drove as fast as I could home.

LÉO'S POV:

The way she swiftly moved through the crowd as she took man after man down from our enemy had me in shock.

She moved with the speed and agility of a trained killer. Each move precise and performed with perfection. I was finishing talking to my security on the phone as I watched her take down the last man.

She was a nightmare dressed as a daydream.

I hang up the call and looked at her before asking, "Who are you really?"

She replied cockily,  "Who do you think I am?"

I replied and after she answered she disappeared as if she was never here to begin with.

I turned to my brother Roméo and asked him to find out everything on the girl; I was going to find out everything about her. 

"She's hot as fuck, the way she took them down, fratello", Romano exclaimed, looking at the exit she took to leave.

"She sure is", I answered and waited for some of my men to sort out the mess of bodies.

"I think we should go fratello, the men will be here shortly, no need to wait"

"Let's go than"

We walked out the other entrance reserved for workers and went to my Rolls Royce, my customised luxurious suv with suicide doors. My brothers always loved those doors, considering the fact that  they're more dangerous. 

I got in the driver's side and my brothers  sat in the back and we drove away to our townhouse in upper Manhattan.

When we got to the town house on the upper Eastside of Manhattan, I had Romeo try find out more on our mystery assassin. I was curious about her identity, she was the sort of trouble you should stay away from by she only drew me in more.

It was getting late so I finally my fell asleep, dreaming of the mysterious angel. 

I was in awe and so were my dear brothers.She captured our interest and I've decided to make her mine.

MILA'S POV:

I finally got home and poured over the recent event as I downed another whisky at my home bar. I looked at the time, it was already 1am and I felt the dreary feel take over. The sheer exhaustion hitting me like a ton of bricks. 

I left the glass on the marble top and walked down the corridor to my room. I stripped of my clothing once in the bathroom and got into the shower; turning it on extra hot, I let the water drip onto my sweaty body. Refreshing I'd say.

Slowly,  i got to work, scrubbing each and every spot on my body until I felt that the entirety of my body was clean. After I stepped out the shower, I wrapped myself in a red towel and another one around my hair. I carried on my routine before slipping on an oversized tee without bothering to put on underwear- cause I felt like letting my vag breathe.

I slipped under my silky red sheets, my hair fanning out on the comfortable pillow. You probably already guessed that red is my favourite colour besides crimson, a connotation of death and symbolic of blood. It's alluring in its own devilish way. The way it pours out of my kill, drip DrIp DriP dRip. I was mentally deranged for finding some sick pleasure in watching people die but I guess we're all different. I considered myself to be nonhuman however the slow beating of my broken hurt spoke a completely different tale.

I checked my phone, turning on Chopin with rain sounds in the background, to help ease me into a dreamless sleep. 

Waking up to my phone alarm, I swiped snooze and was going to fall asleep again before you than heard a loud knock on my apartment floor, echoing of the hallway walls. Taking precaution, I slipped on an oversized tee over my nude body and grabbed my gun from my bedside table. Slowly, I started my way across the hallway down to the front door. Taking a deep breath, I opened up the door slightly and was met with the postman. I pulled up my gun and put the barrel on his artery in his neck.

"Tell me Mr Postman, what are you doing at 5am at my doorstep", grinning like a Cheshire car, as I pressed the gun harder against his neck, "give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow you artery and have a bloody fiesta"

The look on his face was priceless, what I'd do just to see this expression on a daily basis.

" Um.. umm...I...My boss sent me here to give you a package",I looked suspiciously at the extravagantly packed box and took it out his hands before putting it on the table beside me. 

My gun still against the tall column of his neck.

"Give me one reason why I should trust you, for all I know there's a bomb in the box"

"Sorry Madam, but I assure you it's no bomb", he pleaded.

But I could spot a liar from miles away, and he was one. I dragged him into my apartment, grabbed the box and took him into my torture chamber hidden behind my office wall. After closing the door, I sat him in the chair and cuffed him to the seat.

Author's note: 

It's been a while since last update, hope you enjoyed it 

~_*•QueenVal•*_~