a weird feeling (4)

•[ feeling awkward ]•

Rae POV

It was the middle of the night and my eyes were glued open. i couldn't sleep. The amount of confusion and thoughts going through my head were just there to keep me wide awake. i had the urge to just get some water. i slowly snuck out of the bed, trying my absolute hardest not to wake up imane who i was sleeping next to. i managed to successfully get out of there and tiptoed my way out the room.

I made my way downstairs and turned on my phone's flashlight to help me see through the dark so that i don't bust my ass from falling down the stairs or anything. I figured everyone was already asleep, we did film all day so it make sense. i finally make it downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I reach out my hand onto the wall trying to feel for the light switch and turned it on. My heart dropped when i saw someone already there.

I was startled until i saw who it was. It was Sykkuno. what the fuck. he's fucked.

"Sykkuno what the fuck are you doing here in the dark??" i whisper putting my hand on my chest while i breathe heavily trying to collect myself.

"Oh hey Rae i just uh... didn't wanna wake anyone up by accident yaknow..? I couldn't sleep yet and..uh..just thought of getting some water or something.."

"You scared the shit out of me you doof."

"S-sorry.. i didn't mean to..um"

"Well i can't sleep either.. which is why i'm down here anyway"

"Oh..well do you wanna just sit and..chat for awhile?"

"sure i guess"

We both took a glass of water and he invited me to his room. That's when i came to my senses.. "wait his room???whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuckwha-"
I was freaking the fuck out but accepted anyway because i'm an idiot who couldn't really think of a reason why not to.