a weird feeling (8)

•[ warm feelings ]•
uwu
Rae POV

"WTF DID I JUST DO?!"
i thought as i gasped and pushed myself back, rolling the chair backwards. I cover my face in embarrassment. "he must think i'm weird right?"

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod.."

"R-rae?? Are you okay? What's wro.."

"fuck i'm so sorry.. you must
think i'm weird or somthing..
..uhm..i.."

"Rae.."

He got hold of my chair
and rolled it closer to him.
I was so embarrassed.
He grabbed my hands, gently removing
it from my face and said cutely :

"i..uh..liked it.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

He looked at me so softly with love in his eyes. I haven't felt this loved in a long time.. and i didn't realise how much i actually needed it. I couldn't believe this man would ever love someone as weird and obnoxious as me. I've never felt more relieved that my favourite person to play with turned out to be my most favourite person to love and care for.

"fuck. he's adorable.
i love him. so fucking much."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We both leaned in for another kiss.
His lips felt so soft and sweet. His hands were gently holding both of mine, rubbing the top of my hands with his thumbs, tightening his grip, making me feel safer than ever.
Once we pulled away, i could sense we both wanted more. I stood up from the chair, pushing it away from us. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hesitantly hugged back and gently grabbed onto my waist, inviting me to sit close, in better terms, on his lap.
I went with it and we sat there just embracing..as if we would never see each other again... as if we haven't see each other for years. At that moment, it felt like we were the only ones existing. I could feel how red we were both getting but could care less about that. I could feel our hearts beating like crazy, but in sync. I don't know how else to explain that feeling other than : the best feeling in the world.

Our heads lift from each other's shoulders and we looked at each other.

"..."

"..."

"I love you..Thomas."

"hm..i love you too .. Rachell."

I kissed him and he slowly kissed back.
All i could think about was :
"fuck. i love him so much."
He exceeded my expectations with his kissing skills which he for some reason demoted himself for.
The embrace, the kiss, our feelings, all just felt so...warm... i loved every second of it.

"can you help me get sleep for the night?"

"i-if you want me to."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hellooo~ so that's the end of this short story!
Please care to comment your thoughts on it and requests for future stories are appreciated! I'm deeply sorry if the romantic parts are a bit awkward.. i'm not a writer so i suck at this lol but thanks for reading it anyway!
Here is a sketch i drew of them during that last scene so it makes more sense to the eyes.
I actually made a gif/video of it where syk closes his eyes but i can't put it here so here's the first and the last frame !
Btw i'm so sad i accidentally made Rae's skin tone a bit too light... zzz it took me long to do but i'll probably redo it one day if i bother! phew that's a lot of words okay i gotta go! :D

 zzz it took me long to do but i'll probably redo it one day if i bother! phew that's a lot of words okay i gotta go! :D