an oopsie (3)

note: i started writing this before she moved already so this is meant to be when she was still living with her roomies!
————————————————————

•~•~•~ | Hearing double | ~•~•~•

Rae and Sykkuno had planned to move in together in a new house in Vegas.

"i'm sure it'll be fine!"

"are you sure Rae?"

"yes Thomas it's fine!
your backdrop looks
the same anyway!"

"But Rae..we usually stream at
the same time sometimes...what if
they hear one of us from the
other persons stream?"

"...i'm not that loud you know.."

"i-if you say so.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rae POV

"Alright guys so, as you can see from the slight emptiness of my room here, i'm moving! Yup! i'm moving into a new house very soon so i won't be streaming for a couple days.."

"<who are you moving in with?> uhmm just myself.. yaknow i uh.. wanna be more independent.. um also it's just more convenient"

"<where to?> I'm actually moving to Vegas now! so yeah there's a different group of friends there to be excited about, like Ryan, Sykkuno, Hafu etc. so yeah, i'm really excited!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sykkuno POV

"How's it going everybody~"

"<did you move?> no.. i'm still in Vegas...wait why?"

"<the lighting> oh yea um... i changed the lights and uh i guess i haven't really set them up right yet... umm..why? does it look weird?"

Chat was becoming suspicious of Sykkuno because the last time the lighting in his stream changed, was because of him moving.
His backdrop was the same every time so they couldn't really confirm anything.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

They both finally moved into their new house and chat got even more suspicious with how the timing of Rae showing her new setup, was conveniently the same time Sykkuno's stream looked different. Fans on twitter begin speculating while also trying to remain respectful about their privacy. Rae and Sykkuno seeing the commotion, start to worry that the reveal of their relationship might be coming soon.

————————————————————

It was the month of October and they decided to play a scary game of Phasmophobia with the Amigops...

Sykkuno Stream POV

S : "alright..wait what's their name?"

R : "uh...karen...white"

T : "HAH karen white"

C : "what a name"

S : "okay grab some equipment guys"

They grabbed a couple ghost hunting gear with Sykkuno holding the thermometer and Rae holding a camera.

They started looking around the house chanting the ghost's name. Walking deeper into the house, inspecting the staircase, Sykkuno noticed something.

S : "Oh god! The temperature here is really low!"

C : "Wait where are you Sy?"

T : "We're uh by the stairs"

R : "Tell me when you see him i gotta take a picture!"

S : "i don't know but the temp is like really low here..oh my god it's -5°C right here!!

T : "OH GOD IT'S COMING DOWN THE STAIRS!!"

R : " *gasp* AHHHHHH NOO NOT ME FIRST WAIT I GOTTA TAKE AHH"

Sykkuno barely noticed that he was hearing Rae's screams twice, or to be exact, with a delay. His face was visibly confused and he tried covering it up by screaming himself.

S : "JESUS!!"

C : "get fuckedd"

S : "Oh god she's doing the harlem shake!!

T + C : *laughing*

————————————————————

Chat

Peanutfudge : uhhhh sykS sykS

sproutychair : rae??

sImPysProUt88 : was that delay or?

bimbusbussin : ???????

————————————————————

People in Rae's chat started spamming the same thing about Sykkuno, since he was screaming too. They both tried to cover it up as a technical difficulty but it was pretty much too late already.

Stream ended and Rae and Sykkuno confronted each other.

"oops"

"...yeah...uhm..do you think
they uh...know now..?"

"...probably.."

"oh god"

"look it's fine as long as
we don't say anything about it!"

"yeah but there's people on
twitter already speculating..."

"sigh..i'll deal with this next time.."

"w-wha?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~

I suck at writing istg.