an oopsie (5)

~•~•~•| surprise..? |•~•~•~

Rae and Sykkuno obviously owed an explanation to their viewers about yesterday's situation.

Rae POV

"<explain>? ...alright...alright..um"

"surprise...? :D"

"so...I have said before that i didn't want to be in a public relationship again because it's just easier to keep it private. But.. i don't think there's really a point in hiding it anymore. I'm sick of Sykkuno saying "girls aren't into him" when the girl that's very much into him is right in front of his freakin eyeballs! ...he has some nerve..But yeah guys...Sykkuno and I are dating...well we have been for a while now *chuckles* and i feel like it's obvious from certain moments of me accidentally calling him by his name, and like the noises and stuff."

"I know there's gonna be people making it weird that i've called sykkuno my brother or my twin before. That was different, i didn't know i was actually in love with him alright! *chuckles* Not gonna lie, I was pretty much in denial the whole time...i kept thinking like "there's no way i'm into him" but uh... look at me now"

"Also, i genuinely wouldn't mind making it slightly public knowledge, because...even if we ever split, or things just change with time, and we don't work out, because yaknow, that can happen to anyone, i do believe Sykkuno is meant to be a part of my life forever... and i'd be lucky enough to have experienced this type of relationship with him...yeah..he means the world to me.

"Anyway, um... well that's about it i guess.. i mean was it really a surprise? "

————————————————————
Sykkuno POV

"...so uh guys...i finally..found a girl that's into me...yup"

"i can't believe it either"

"i'll also say, that i'm glad that... out of anyone in the world, it would be Rae"

"and..i finally have someone special, i can say
the 'L' word to."

:)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"how was chat?"

"crazy"

"so, normal?"

"yep"

"i bet you didn't even
explain much"

"yeah no i figured you'd
explain most of it"

"..."

"..."

"i love you"

"i love you too"

————————————————————

hello readerss! i think that will be it for this story bc and i apologise sincerely if it wasn't that great. not to bring any hopes up or confirmations, but i do have an idea for a one shot. since i haven't really written anything intimate(?) after my hiatus, i'll be attempting to write a single one shot just for the feels. it's gonna be hard not to make it cringey so i gotta take my time!

thank you for the reads and votes though i really really appreciate it!!! :]

see you~

————————————————————
————————————————————————————————————————
bonus:

Peter POV

"<Rae and sykkuno are dating>? wait really?
...
*slow clap*
"let's act surprised."

"HOLY SHIT *gasp* THEY'RE DATING??? OH MY FUCKING GOD! I WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT COMING AT ALL. "
•_•
-_-