Chapter 14 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

Chapter 14 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

"Ava," the continuous knocking on the door made me nervous. Obviously, it was Harry. "You need to get out of there sooner or later, love,"

"We've been knocking for fifteen minutes already!" Niall said from the other side of the door. "We're going to be late,"

"It's a party," I reasoned. "There are no late comers,"

"Just get out of there!" Niall responded.

Okay. I was now wearing the pink dress the girls picked for me back at the mall. And yes, I did put some make-up sponsored by Eleanor. It amazed me to know that I had skills in painting my face. Of course, I just did go easy. I didn't want to be in Technicolor at the party.

It was also a coincidence that Danielle and I had the same foot size, so she lend be a pair that would match my dress. I let my hair fall naturally. I didn't want to use any irritating products on my hair and I didn't want to look too over-dressed for the occasion.

I wanted to keep it natural.

"Here I go," I breathed to myself. I hoped that I wouldn't look like a clown. I hoped that I didn't look too girly in this outfit. Who was I kidding? The dress was pink for Pete's sake. I opened the door, closed my eyes, and breathed again, "Laugh all you want, I'll let this one slide,"

After ten seconds of silence, I finally opened my eyes. "Uhh," Niall coughed. "A-Ava y-you loo—"

"You look stunning," Harry eyed me up and down.

I looked down and admired the shoes, "A-Are you blushing?" Louis pointed out...for the second time since that time inside the van. "I'll take a pic—"

"Don't' even dare," I glared at him. "Anyways, where's Liam and Zayn,"

"Zayn is busy applying products on his hair whilst Liam is busy doing something that I don't even know what's what," Harry told me as he was still busy eyeing me up and down, "But are you ready to go, love?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I rolled my eyes. "Let's go,"

"This is going to be exciting," Niall grinned. I didn't know what he meant by that so I just decided to ignore what he said.

***

I was silently praying to myself to not goof off and make a huge embarrassment of my own. I didn't really know why these balloon-heads decided to tell Simon Cowell about me. And I didn't know what was going on inside Simon's mind to even invite me in a party such as this.

Many luxury cars passed the automatic gates of the mansion. I didn't need to guess that it was Simon Cowell's home. "It looks like Cher's here," Niall informed as he was looking at a particular car.

"Let's just hope Rebecca does not show up," Louis said and I felt Zayn tensed up beside me like how he tensed up when he saw me earlier. I didn't even know why he was beside me. Maybe he thought that we were a thing now considering that we kissed back at the beach and all.

But wait, what about Perrie?

Did she know of this?

"Who's Rebecca and what's up with her?" I asked.

"Don't be jealous," Zayn smirked.

"I was just curious!" I defended. "I don't even know what her connection is to your life,"

"She's Zayn's ex-girlfriend back in the X-factor," Eleanor explained to me. "She's a hot mama,"

It was my time now to smirk at Zayn. "Didn't know you had a thing for women who are older than you. What can I say?" I shrugged. "Cupid does not aim properly,"