Chapter 4 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

Chapter 4 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

"Did you just tell my ex-girlfriend that you're my girlfriend?" Zayn asked, more to himself actually.

I didn't know what to answer but good luck was on my side when Louis barged inside the flat. "I'm here! How much di—Why are you standing that close to each other?"

"Did something happen to the both of you?" Harry came behind Louis and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nothing you really want to bother yourself about," I walked towards them and hugged Harry. There was something between Harry and me. It was the siblings love kind of thing and I was very happy about that.

"I got food!" Niall's voice entered the room.

"I got Niall with food!" Liam decided to add. "No hangover?"

"Nope," I popped the 'p'. "You just drank one beer, why is that?"

"One kidney," Liam smiled at me. "Health problems,"

"Oh," I said. "Nobody here has a hangover, huh?" all the guys shook their heads for the response, "Where's Dani and El?"

"El's in the uni," Louis answered.

"Dani's practicing with her crew," Liam answered. "Are you and Zayn on good terms now?"

I turned around and looked at Zayn who was in deep thought. I guessed that he still hadn't got over the fact that I told Perrie that I was his girlfriend. "Perrie called him," I said. "Just wanted to help a little,"

"What help?" Niall asked from the dining table whilst already munching the food. Harry was already eating too. We ate at Nandos yesterday and the food there was awesome. I wondered what they picked for us to eat today.

"She told Perrie that she's my girlfriend," Zayn spoke up and everybody turned to look at me. Even Niall stopped eating. "Perrie said that she wanted to have me back,"

"Well," Harry narrowed his eyes at Zayn. "Do you want her back?"

"What she pulled on me was something crazy," the black-haired boy explained. "She said that she broke up with me because of our fans hating on her,"

"That's insane. She's in a band too, she should have known about that feeling ever since she started her career," Louis said.

"That's what I said," Zayn then joined Harry and Niall. "Let's eat," Louis, Liam, and I gathered around the table and sat on the chairs too. And without any further ado, I started eating the food that was bought for me.

"You know, in my opinion, if you still love Perrie, you should get back together with her," I told Zayn sincerely, though I didn't know why I did it.

"You want him to get back with Perrie?" Niall asked me, confused. "I thought the two of you are a thing now? You were standi—"

"Shut up," I glared at the blonde and he continued eating his food, not making any eye contact with me.

"I think I'll play her a little," Zayn said. "You proposed to her that you're my girlfriend. Why not play your part a little? I want her to feel hurt for what she did to me too. And then I'll get back together with her,"

"You're so evil, Zayn," Louis commented.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Liam frowned. "Perrie's going to get really hurt,"

"I love her," Zayn stated. "But I just want to get even. After that, I'll get her back,"

"It's your choice, man," Harry patted his back. "But is Ava still in with your silly little plan?"