Chapter 11 - Bad Girl Meets-Not-So-Bad Boy

Chapter 11 – Bad Girl Meets-Not-So-Bad Boy

"You guys are losers!" I teased the other team. "Do you even know how to play this game?! We girls rock!"

"Ehem," Niall coughed. "I'm on your team too and I'm not a girl,"

"Sorry for that," I giggled. "Anyways, you guys are losers!"

We were currently playing beach volleyball. I was with Eleanor, Danielle, and Niall. Whilst the other team was consisted of Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam. Unluckily for Niall, he got mixed up with us girls. But he should be thanking us. We were winning after all.

"You already said that twice already!" Harry said in despair. Maybe he already knew the outcome of this match.

They scored four points against us whilst we scored twelve against them. They were too far to our score. All I wanted to hear was that they already admitted defeat.

I was the best player in my team whilst Louis was the best player in the other team. Of course, I didn't know that he had it in him. Beach volleyball was a girly game after all. Well, not so girly if it was me playing the sport.

Louis was the one who scored all four points in their team. I scored half of our score in my own team, Eleanor scored four, Danielle scored two, whilst Niall scored nothing. I hated to admit it, but he sucked at this game the most.

"I was going to propose a bet but I guess not," I smirked at the other team, hoping that they would buy it. "You suck at this game after all..."

"We don't back down from a bet," Harry bravely said. "What is it anyways?"

"Really?" I asked them and faked my shock.

"Real guys don't back down from a bet," Louis smirked.

"Well, we girls just know how to throw a bet," Eleanor smirked back to her boyfriend.

"Hello?" Niall half-yelled. "I'm here!"

"Just pretend that you're a girl for today, Niall," Danielle chuckled. "We promise that it won't go public,"

"You face says that it's gonna go public!" Niall panicked. "That's what I'm afraid of!"

"What's the bet?" Zayn decided to speak up this time.

"Um..." I looked at my teammates and we made a small circle.

"What do you have in mind, Ava?" Niall asked me silently so the other group wouldn't be able to hear. They were also gathered up in a circle, obviously talking about what they were willing to bet in this game.

"Actually..." I then admitted. "I don't have anything in mind. I just wanted to make this game more interesting,"

"More interesting for us," Eleanor grinned. "It's a sure win for us after all,"

"Totally," Danielle agreed. "But what's the bet?"

"Um..." Niall then suggested, "Let them treat us to Nandos?"

"Food not included," I decided and Niall pouted after that. I swore to God, he was so cute that I wanted to pet him.

"How about this..." and we all listened to Eleanor's suggestion.

***

"What's your bet?" I asked the other team after a good five minutes.

"You go first," Harry said. "You proposed the idea of having a bet, therefore, you should go first, love,"

"If we win..." I started. "Zayn needs to swim and I'm going to teach him,"

"W-What?" Zayn's eyes widened. Everybody in my team grinned at him. Louis, Harry, and Liam looked contented, happy that they weren't the ones who were going to suffer once we win this game.

"And if we win this game...you're not going to leave us, alright, love?" Harry grinned at me. Well, they were insane to propose the idea.

I was never the one to lose a bet.

***

Of course, without even breaking a sweat, we won the game. The other team was already worn out. I looked at Zayn and saw that he was already in despair. He tried to win the game, but he wasn't that great...like Niall.

"Why do I need to suffer?" Zayn mumbled.

"Oh come on! It's gonna be fun! I promise," I faked happiness when I dragged him near the water. I knew that I was going to torture him. I would like to see his horrified face when he was drowning.

Of course, I wouldn't let him drown. I would just like to see his horrified face...like right now.

It was almost six o' clock p.m. The shade of the water turned darker because there was no sun illuminating around it. Believe it or not, that made Zayn more terrified. Maybe he was thinking that he wouldn't just drown, but nobody would see him drowning at all.

Some of the people were already going back to their cottages. I bet some were going to roast some fish. The lads and the girls went to their cottages, probably preparing our dinner too. "Ready to learn how to swim?" I grinned evilly at him.

"Can we see pass though this?" Zayn pleaded. "I can't really do it, Av—"

"Relax," I said, not minding about his abs. I'd already seen lots of them so I wasn't about to drool about his abs.

In this area, there were only Zayn and I. It would be better to teach him if there were no people in the place after all. I dragged him until half of our bodies were submerged in water. "We'll start with this," I went farther away from him until I was floating. "The movement of the feet is the most important," I explained to him.

I went farther away. "Some use their han—" a familiar pain shot through my right leg. Then little did I know that the hell already broke loose.

Oh shit.