Chapter 13

A/N: Iam back. It has been a rough few months for me. I finally have chapter 13 readyfor you all. This chapter is pretty much pure smut.

*******************

Once Tommy got to the bedroom door with Roz in his arms, he only had a little bit of trouble with getting the door open. Keeping Roz in his arms, he shut the door with his foot and carefully made his way to the bed. He stopped and looked down at Roz as he stood next to the bed.

After a few moments, Roz stopped nipping at Tommy's ear and looked into his eyes. When she noticed the mischievous look that he had in his eyes, she groaned, "You're going to just drop me on the bed, aren't you?"

"Weeeellllll, I was just looking at the sexy woman in my arms and thinking about what I want to do first. I like your idea more though," Tommy said as he tried to not laugh. Without giving Roz time to get a good grip on his shoulders, he dropped her unceremoniously onto their bed.

Roz yelped in shock as she landed ass first on the bed and toppled back so far that she almost fell off of the bed. She pushed herself up so that she was leaning backwards on her arms. She stretched both legs out and crossed one leg over the other, cutting off access under her skirt. She tried to mask her amusement by mock glaring and pouting up at Tommy.

Tommy saw Roz's facial expression and was instantly worried. He knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed an made to reach out to touch her leg but stopped himself halfway through the motion. "I didn't hurt you Rozzy, did I?" Tommy asked as he looked up into Roz's eyes.

Roz decided to take pity on him since he looked like a kicked puppy, "Nah, it was a little jarring, but I'm not hurt." She uncrossed her legs and pressed her thighs together at the sight of Tommy looking up at her from his spot at her feet. "Let me get these boots off and you can try to find a way to make it up to me," Roz promised as she looked down at Tommy with her eyes sparking.

Tommy took her boots from her as she took them off and he tossed them at the door where they fell to the floor. Roz leaned back and propped herself up on her arms so that she could still see Tommy who had just begun to rub her feet. Try as she might, she could not hold back the soft moans at how good the foot rub felt.

When her eyes fell shut, Tommy began to climb onto the edge of the bed. He switched to rubbing her calves and after a few minutes of listening to her breathy moans, he couldn't hold back. He had to taste her. Tommy slowly parted her legs and knelt between them at Roz's feet. He looked up to see her eyes, pupils blown wide. Their gazes locked for a moment before Roz gave Tommy a small nod.

Tommy began to slowly work his way up her legs, leaving open mouthed kisses on the sensitive skin along the way. When he got to her skirt he reached underneath and made to move her underwear aside, only to find that she wasn't wearing any. Tommy made a noise that was halfway between a whine and a growl. He pressed his face into her thigh and groaned, "Rozzy... are you telling me that you spent the WHOLE night within 20 ft of me with no underwear on??"

Roz looked him in the eyes and let out a breathy chuckle, "Yes, Tommy, that is exactly what happened. I can't believe it took you this long to realize it."

Tommy then bit into her inner thigh sending a frisson of desire radiating throughout her core. At this, Roz gasped sharply, and it quickly turned into a long, drawn out moan. Tommy laved at the bite mark soothingly before tracing his tongue up her thigh and in between her labia.

He lapped strongly at her slit before focusing his attention on her clit. As he sucked on it slowly, he slowly pressed two fingers into her vagina and curled them slightly upwards. He started to slowly and strongly thrust his fingers in and out. In contrast, he ran the tip of his tongue in quick, strong circles around her clit.

Tommy's steady rhythms with his tongue and his fingers were driving Roz wild. Roz felt heat pooling low in her belly and as if a cord were tightening within herself. She reached down to thread her fingers into Tommy's hair. Roz felt as if she were about to snap, and she began to try to grind her pussy into his face. Once he realized that she was about to come, Tommy stopped his ministrations and sat back on his haunches.

Roz opened her eyes and watched as Tommy stripped himself of his own boots and pants. When he was almost done, she rushed to try to get her top and bra off. She ended up in a mess of fabric and limbs. Tommy leaned down to kiss Roz languidly as he helped finish removing her blouse and bra.

Now that he was no longer obscured by clothing, she looked Tommy up and down. She seemed to be entranced by the thin trail of dark hair from his navel to his cock. The moment that she saw it, she wanted to get her mouth on Tommy's cock, but that would have to wait for a different time.

Instead of removing it completely, Tommy pushed Roz's skirt up so that it was gathered around her waist. He held her hips reverently and locked his gaze with hers.

Roz could tell that he was silently asking for permission. She looked him up and down slowly as she thought, *Fuck, we should use a condom, but I need his cock in me now. If it weren't for my IUD, I would make him find a condom.*

Tommy lowered himself over her and leaned his forehead against hers and breathed heavily, "Rozzy, babe...., fuck, I want to fuck you so badly."

She tilted her lips up to his and kissed him firmly and slowly. As she kissed him, Roz wrapped her legs around Tommy's waist. He got the message and steadied himself before slowly sinking his cock into her pussy inch by inch.

Once he was fully seated within her, Tommy let out a low groan, "God damnit... Baby, you're so fucking tight. I'm not sure how long I can last."

Roz was fuller than she had ever felt. The stretch of her walls around Tommy's cock was just barely on this side of tolerable pain. She whined as she begged, "Please Tommy, just fuck me already. If you don't, I will chop your fucking dick off."

Tommy laughed as he pulled almost all the way out. "Your wish is my command," he said as he slammed his cock back into her and bottomed out. He continued with his nearly brutal pace and began to nibble and suck on her neck and collarbones leaving behind small hickies. Their bedroom filled with their moans and her cries of pleasure.

As he felt his orgasm draw closer, Tommy began to use his thumb to rub Roz's clit. After only a moment of using his thumb, Roz's walls clenched around his cock so tightly that he thought that he might pass out. Tommy continued to thrust his cock within Roz's pulsating walls as she rode out her orgasm.

After only a few more thrusts, Tommy bit into Roz's shoulder and let out an almost animalistic growl as he came. He had come so hard that he felt as if he had almost passed out.

It took a few minutes for Roz to come back down from her high. When she felt someone peppering her face and neck with kisses, she smiled and sighed contentedly. She couldn't feel Tommy's cum leaking out of her pussy, so Roz figured that he had probably cleaned her up.

Tommy rolled so that he was lying on his back and he pulled Roz so that she was snuggled up against his side and had her head pillowed upon his chest. He kissed her on the forehead and pulled a blanket so that it was barely covering them. He watched her peaceful, sleepy face until they had both fallen asleep.

*************

A/N: This was actually the first time that I've ever written smut. I was so nervous about writing this. I hope you all liked this chapter. I do have chapter 14 started and I hope to have it done within this next week.