-Two-

Damarion Prince Carter

"Honestly, Princeton, I don't give a fuck about none of that." I said through gritted teeth looking him up and down. "The fuck is the other half of my cut nigga?"

"Bro I got robb-"

"Bro you keep saying that and it sounds like a motherfucking personal problem doesn't it?"

He smacked his lips, "Nigga sounds like yo problem too since it was yo cut that got taken right. Nahh Pooder cause who this nigga talk to?" Princeton snapped and I liked that. He stood his ground.

"Look nigga y'all split 50/50 right. Just give him yo cut." Pooder said making Princeton laugh.

"Nigga no. I sold that shit. I worked hard for that money ain't my fault some niggas robbed his cut. What you needa do is find out who the fuck it was." Princeton snapped mugging me.

I stood up and walked towards him, "Mm I needa do that?"

"Sure the fuck do nigga."

I rubbed my chin, "Who got robbed? Me or you?" I asked looking between him and Pooder.

Pooder laughed, "Nigga I got my cut. I ain't get robbed."

"Nigga shut up. And you got robbed they stole yo cut." Princeton said staring in my eyes with a blank facial expression.

I chuckled and kneed him twice in the stomach causing him to fall down. I kneeled down and snatched his head up, "Nah you needa find out who robbed you and get my fucking money back. Matter fact fuck that, this my cut nigga so unless you wanna get yo cut, I suggest you find out who them niggas is or not, yo loss. And I'm taking it back down to 60/40 till you earn that 50 again. Clear?"

Princeton mugged me, "Nigga fuck you."

I smacked his cheek smiling, "Clear. Nah pick ya homie up nigga and get the fuck out."

"Aye nigga don't say that shit like that." Pooder said mugging me as Princeton got up.

I waved them niggas off and walked out the trap, I barely be here and if I am it's cause I came to collect from them niggas.

"Sup Ash." I said answering my best friend Ashton call.

"Nigga what you on?"

"Not shit just left the trap. Check this out, why that crazy nigga Princeton gone say some them niggas robbed my cut of the money? Talking bout I need to find out who robbed him. Nigga no." I said chuckling shaking my head.

"Aint y'all 50/50?"

"Exactly nigga! I almost fell for the shit, but than I forgot we share the same cut. I took that nigga down to 60/40 just for right now though..."

"Aint shit. What you finna get into though?"

"Nothing finna go pick up Deliah from school. Why?"