-Fourteen-

Iyanna Amena Lee

Iyanna Amena Lee

I looked at Davonte as he pulled up out my moms house unannounced. I sighed knowing this situation could get messy considering Dallas was on his way to come get me.

"Vonte..." I trailed shaking my head. "I told you I was do-"

"She's a vegetable. I need you Yanna." He said with a sad look in his eyes.

I twisted my lip, "I'm sorry." I said softly grabbing his hand so he could sit down.

I grabbed my phone and told Dallas to come get me
later.

"She's finna die. What if they take me away? I can't leave my sister."

"They won't take you. Dior would have to take you in of course till you turn 18."

He cried into his hands so I looked at him. I don't know what to do in these situations sometimes, I'm very nonchalant and not really an emotional person.

Like do i hug him? Imma just go for it...

I pulled him into my arms and rubbed his shoulders, "Hey I know I haven't been here lately but I'm here now. I'm sorry about what you're going through."

"I'm sorry too. I know you have hella on your plate. Should've been considering about your situation. And good job on ya game and shit."

"Thanks.." I mumbled looking down.

"I wanna be together Yanna. I'm sorry."

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows, "Nah...I'm here as a friend but nothing else Vonte. We ain't good for each other right now. I'm focused on other things and you doing you i guess. Plus you been cheating I'm fine. Once you did tha-"

He scoffed, "Nah you just wanna be with that nigga."

"Did you come to vent or was that an act?"

"I came to get you back and vent Iyanna. Duh nigga."

"Well... I don't wanna get back together Davonte. All that faking like shit was good in front of family was draining.
Like we didn't just say hurtful shit 2 hours ago. We're toxic we ain't us no more and I don't want that love."

He grabbed my thigh, "We can get there again. You haven't missed me?"

"It's been a week. Get a grip ghee." I said removing his hand shaking my head.

He chuckled, "I missed you. I missed your love. I took it for granted. I miss your soft kisses. I miss our late convos." He inched more and more towards my lips.

"Stop." I said getting all hot staring at his lips.

"Door unlocked?"

"No-" He cut me off by finally kissing me sloppy. In a swift move he picked me up and carried me into the house.