-Eight-

Damarion Prince Carter

I knocked on Iriana's and Dee's apartment door. I gave her a whole day to calm down. I hope she got her plan b though. I knew she probably didnt, so I brought some anyway.

Dior opened the door, "Hey Mario." She said opening the door.

I walked in and felt pure tension, "Vibe feels funny in here."

"She wont talk to me." She said sadly. "I thought I was there for her. She wouldn't talk to me, what was I supposed to do?"

I shrugged, "I dont know not leave them alone, that was my whole thing."

"And when you got on me about that, I didnt leave them alone. But she opened the door when I wouldn't be here, is that my fault?" She asked scrunching her face up. "I have a life too, I gotta stop mine to protect her all the time?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "She here?" I asked not wanting to talk to her about this.

I didnt come here for her, I came for Iriana.

"What so you cant even be my best friend again?" She asked as her face fell. "You used to always listen to me vent."

"Yeah I aint here for that right now." I said walking away from her going to Iriana's room.

I knocked softly on the door realizing it was locked, "Aye bae. Open the door."

Moments later she opened the door mugging me, "Told you to stop calling me that."

I pulled her back into a hug, "I got your plan b's. Sorry I aint come last night, I wanted to give you time to cool off."

"I said it's fine." She mumbled wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Nah it ain't...I shouldn't have said that to you."

"It's fine." She said again softly.

"Can you give me a little more than that." I said pulling back staring down at her. "Your eye going down. I can finally see it a little bit."

"I been putting ice on it."

"You see your family?"

"Just my mom." She said again dryly going to lay in her bed. "I need some more product. I used to get it from Pooder, bu-"

"Nah, you aint doing that shit again."

"Please. I got money to make."

I bit my lip, "How much you need."

She looked at me and laughed, "I dont want no money from you. For what? So you have something else over my head, I'm good love."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Did you have to say it like that."

"I said it normally." She mumbled making me shake my head.

"No you didnt,"

"Ight..."