-Four-

Damarion Prince Carter

"Damn nigga how you look good in sweats?" I asked walking up to Iriana pulling her into a hug. This was our fifth time meeting up at the park for the girls.

She smiled, "Hey Mario." She said hugging me back. "Why you come to the park all fresh and stuff."

"I got shit to do after this." I said licking my lips.

"Hey Iriana." Deliah said running up to her hugging her. "You look pretty."

Iriana smiled and pinched her cheeks, "Thanks pretty girl. You look pretty too."

"Hey Mario." India said waving at me. "When you and my sister gone be together?"

Iriana rolled her eyes, "Girl...gone on somewhere."

They giggled and ran off, "So I take it you and Pooder aint talking no more?"

She looked at me and laughed, "I haven't heard from that man in a month. And we dont talk if we at the trap either."

"So y'all done?" I asked licking my lips staring at her side profile.

She looked at me and shrugged, "You and your girl done?"

"I never had a girl." I said laughing. "Besides that's my business."

"Okay than this my business too than." She said shrugging watching the kids.

"Lemme take you out. Without the kids."

She looked at me, "As friends?"

"As a date."

"Ashton told me you dont like that type of stuff, so why me?" She asked staring in my eyes.

"You wanna go or not?" I asked rolling my eyes, I hate being questioned.

She shrugged, "Yeah I guess."

"You guess? Nah ma I needa yes or no answer."

I looked at her neck and chuckled, "Havent heard from him inna month but y'all neck got marks and shit."

She side eyed me and tensed up, "Why you always gotta peep shit."

"And you couldve blended yo make-up in a little better." I said ignoring her questioning. "But hey what do I know? You haven't talked to him maybe you fell down the steps and the stairs suffocated you."

She bit her lip, "He wont leave me alone ight."

"He know you here?"

"He knows I'm at the park, not with you though. And yo messy ass won't tell him."

I laughed, "One thing I'm not is messy. I dont like being all up in people business."

"Yet you seem to be all up in mine."