-Three-

Iriana Acela Lee

Iriana Acela Lee

"Hey Pooder." I said kissing his cheek as he picked me up. "Where we going?"

"My crib."He mumbled pulling off. "Fuck you all dressed for?"

"Me and my moms was supposed to go get our nails done but she still mad at a nigga."

"Tuff." He said putting his hand on my thigh. "Gimmie kiss."

"See wanna do this all lovey dovey shit but dont wanna make this official."

He smacked his lips, "See man you be tripping."

I kissed his cheek, "Whateves...how's your day?"

"Boring as hell, I missed you."

"Awnn so you came to get me how cute. Post me."

He mugged me, "Iriana chill real shit. You really bugging and pressing shit right now. Can you just continue to go with the flow please."

"Guess I'll continue to be the side check, back with wifey?" I asked motioning to his phone that showed she was texting him. "Cute.. a bitch that snaked you. Ironic niggas is dumb."

"Me and her ain't together. I'm with you so chill."

"Chill my ass, Imma text my ex nigga."

"For him to fuck and leave? Bitches is dumb too. Oh wait we already knew that now chill the fuck out mamas real talk."

"I hate you."

"You love my ass now stop being annoying and give me a kiss."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him passionately, "So why she texting you?"

"Iriana."

"Preston." I said right back mugging him. "Nevermind I don't even care."

He stopped at another red light and started kissing my neck, "Stop mamas. I dont want her, I want you."

"Mhmm...you sure do act like that."

"Everybody knows we talk chill mamas. That nigga Ashton just asked me the other day."

"You said that like I know who that is."

"You don't know Mario and Ash?"

"No." I said shrugging. "I'm supposed to?"

"Yeah girl, they our bosses."

"Oh no y'all jumped in. I aint. They ain't my boss fuck." I said scrunching my face up.

He rolled his eyes, "You gotta meet them niggas." He said shaking his head.

"I'm coo."

"Mhmm.." He opened the door for me to get out. "Ass on 10 today."