-Twelve-

Iriana Acela Lee

Iriana Acela Lee

"Happy Birthdayy!!" Dior yelled jumping on me waking me up. "Get up birthday bitch!"

I laughed, "Thank you bestie, now get ya fat ass off of me."

"Rude thot. Aint shit about me fat...come on Damarion is here."

After we had that talk everything has honestly been good. And I hope it stays like that.

I jumped out of bed and walked to the living room, "Heyy.."

"Happy Birthday baby." Damarion said standing up with flowers and a jewelry box.

"Oopp Ice me out, ice me out." I sung seeing it was a diamond necklace. "Awn thank you this is cute boo."

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him when I heard Dior taking pictures. "Dior we kissed before."

"I know but.." She shrugged and showed me the picture. "It's cute."

"Send it to me." I said hugging him again. "How'd you sleep since you dont wanna spend the night with me anymore."

He chuckled and moved a piece of my hair out the way, "Just tryna give you some space that's all..."

"I dont need space." I said softly staring at him.

He chucked, "Yeah you do. Y'all got something planned?"

"Go to my mom house, if you wanna go."

"Shit I aint never scared." He licked his lips. "But I got something planned for us at 8."

I nodded and smiled, "Like a date?"

"Like a date." He said sitting down. "Come on so we can take a shower.

"Okay but dont be touching on me."

He laughed, "Its yo birthday you getting some dick tonight. Better call this a cheat day."

"So annoying I swear."

We stepped in the shower and he pulled me into him, "Gimme a kiss."

"No." I said giggling shaking my head.

He put his face in the crook of my neck, "Please...we gotta go get Deliah from my mom house."

"Okay, I wanna see my little boo."

"Yeah yeah she wanna see you too. She keep asking about you and India. Daddy y'all not friends no more? "

"See we just needa move in with each other." I joked smiling.

"Shit we might as well."

"I was kidding."

He chuckled, "I wasnt. What you wearing today?"

I shrugged, "I dont know. Maybe my jumpsuit or something. This date at 8..is it fancy?"

He moved his head side to side, "Something like that I guess. What jumpsuit you gone wear? That olive green one with the back out?"