Caine

"W-what?" I watch in satisfaction as Doretha flushes underneath me, I sometimes forget just how British she can be. I let my fingers trail her clit again and she bucks against my hand but I move it before the friction hits. She whines in frustration.

"Beg kitten." I repeat before I start to suck and nip along her neck, her body arching against mine as I capture the shell of her ear in my teeth and playfully tug.

"P-please Caine." She splutters out desperately and as a reward I return my hand to her core... but I don't move. "I- I want you please! No no, I need you."

The desperation crackles in her voice and I chuckle darkly before pressing down on her clit at the same time as I let my middle finger slip inside her entrance. A throaty moan escapes Dot and she grips at my shoulders and clings on. After a few moments I can feel her chasing her release and I drive her to the brink of climax before withdrawing with a peck to her cheek.

Unlike before, she doesn't complain because I press myself up against her core instead. We both let out a collective moan at the feeling of me coated in her wetness. Before I push my way in, I take my last ounce of self control and stand from the bed to fish for a condom from my wallet.

"Caine, baby, we don't need that if you don't want it. I'm on the pill."

I chuckle dryly. "Dot as much as I would love to feel you, all of you." She blushes at my lewd pause. "Elle said the same to Mouse and they've got triplets."

Dot giggles in agreement before spending her legs wider and trailing her hand down to her core. Just before she can press down of her clit and get some relief, I slap her hand away and growl 'mine'. She stares at me defiantly before spreading her legs further.

I can bare it no longer so I roll the latex over me and pounce on Dot. At first I push in slowly, testing her tightness around me. When I hear nothing but her pleasure moans I move faster until I'm sheathed to the hilt. We pause for a moment and kiss once again, before it was a hunger now it's loving.

Doretha's hips begin to buck up beneath me and I take it as my sign to start moving. Before I do, I bury my face in her neck and kiss the skin. "Soft or hard baby?" I question between nips to her throat.

Pulling up, my eyes find hers and they are glimmering with a wanton need.

She smirks at me and bucks her hips up once again. "Hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doretha pants beside me as I desperately try to catch my breath again. Our legs are intertwined, my hand smoothing the soft skin beneath the underside of her breath.

"You ok baby?" I place a kiss to her slightly sweaty forehead and move my hand to her thigh which is still shaking and trembling from our antics.

She nods sleepily and rolls over until her head is resting on my chest, I can feel her breathing slow down as sleep beckons for her. Reluctantly, I stand from the bed and pull my boxers back on, then I scoop up the exhausted and sleepy Doretha and carry her towards the bathroom.

"Mmm Caine. What are you doing?" She grumbles into my chest and my heart thuds at how perfect she is.

"Getting ready for bed baby."

I know that she will want to go to the toilet after as well as clean her cum from between her legs. I also can't stand sleeping without brushing my teeth but I'm not going to tell her that.

Placing her down gently on the toilet I turn and close the door softly behind me. I wait on the bed and after a few moments I hear the door reopen. Revealing a slightly unsure looking Doretha wrapped in a towel. Smiling I hold out my shirt and she takes it gladly.

"Thank you." She breathes and I stand so I am before her once again.

"I love you." The words slip out before I can catch them, I flinch away expecting rejection.

Doretha gently moves closer to me so our chests are pressed together again, her arms wind around my middle and her face is turned to the side.

My arms remain rigidly by my sides as I wait for her reply to my admission.

"I love you too Caine." She whispers and my arms immediately wrap around her body until I'm lifting her from the floor with the force of my embrace.

Our eyes now level, Dot looks at me with her face flushed with happiness and I'm sure mine mimics hers.

"Promise you'll never leave me." She states firmly, her eyes boring holes in mine and I realise this is her deepest fear and vulnerability. I need to reassure her.

"I promise. You're stuck with me now and forever."