thirty-four

karl's body was buzzing with an overwhelming amount of happiness as he stood in by sapnap's gate in the airport. they had just landed as karl tried his best to hide his shaking hands in his jacket pockets. he saw people come out by the baggage claim as karl began to make his way closer to see if he could spot his lover.

"honey?" a voice called out, causing karl to turn in a complete circle in looking for the owner of the voice before his eyes landed on sapnap, who was standing about ten feet away from him with his suitcase leaned back behind him.

karl practically closed the distance between them within milliseconds as sapnap closed his arms around karl after the boy crashed into the raven.

"well hello to you too, angel,"

karl was silent as he wrapped his arms tight around sapnap's waist, burying his head in his chest before taking a deep breath in.

"sniffing me aren't you?" sapnap asked with a chuckle before pulling karl's face away so he could get a good look at the boy he deeply missed.

"i missed you," karl replied sheepishly.

"i missed you too baby," sapnap replied, pulling karl into a sweet, soft kiss. karl tried to deepen it, kissing back with an intense urgency he didn't know he had. sapnap had to practically pry him off his lips.

"let's not make out in public," sapnap had a blush on his face as his eyes darted around to see that a few people noticed them. karl didn't care about them as he was too focused on the male in front of him.

it felt so good, so real. karl still couldn't believe that they were together again, and this time for good. no more uncertainty, no more distance. karl wanted to jump up and down because he knew that they would be driving to their home. theirs.

"sorry, i just missed kissing you."

"well, angel, we have all the time now."

"can we go home?" karl asked sweetly, a huge smile spreading across his face, causing sapnap to return the same smile.

"let's go home."

– ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ –

lowkey lied about there being one final chapter but this is the final one! i hope you all liked this story as much as i did writing it! lots of love was shown to this book over the past few months that i had been working on it! i'm so thankful for you all and i can't thank you all enough!

i hope you all are healthy and safe!

i love you all :)