→Revenge←

Requested by e-nnui

🃏
Genre: smut
Warning: praise, role switch, sub!Bambam, Dom!Reader,anal sex, slight dirty talk, feminization
(Unedited)
1.4k words

Pissed couldn't even begin to explain what you were right now

Pissed couldn't even begin to explain what you were right now. Your boyfriend stood you up. This night had been long overdue. work keeping you both from seeing each other , you being a busy makeup artist and him a rising model. You and Bambam planned this night for two weeks and he stood you up.

He didn't even have the decency to call the date off! You found out when you were scrolling on Instagram waiting for him to show up. Yugyeom was the one who posted the video. To see your boyfriend grinding with some girl at a club while you waited for him at a fancy restaurant you couldn't even pronounce really set you off.

Snatching the wine bottle from the little ice bucket you made your way to the front of restaurant. You stopped at paid your bill at the door then made you way to your car.

You were humiliated you sat at this damn place for nearly an hour. Grabbing your phone from your purse you dialed Bambams number.  The line rang twice before going to voicemail making you scoff.

"Bam i swear to god." Hanging up the phone you started your car and sped to the club he and other models partied at often.

____________________

"Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" Bambam stared at the entrance of the club where you'd just walked in with wide eyes. You looked absolutely amazing but the scowl you had on your face was absolutely terrifying.

"Dude are you okay?" Mark looked at his friend who was now hiding behind one of the taller models.  " ___'s here."

"Okay?" Jin spoke as he looked at bambam who was frantically hiding behind him.

"Okay!? Man I ditched her to party with you dipshits!"

"We didn't force you to come."  Another model named San commented looking at him with a blank face making the others agree.

"Right just go dance with her." Jin spoke again.

"HEY ___! Over here!" Mark waved you over

"Whats wrong with you!?" Bambam stared at him in disbelief, before he could try to get away you entered in the VIP section they sat at.

"H-hey ___."

"Get your ass outside or lord so help me." You gritted through your teeth. Your boyfriend ran past you to the doors while his friends laughed.