→Drunk on you←

🃏

Genre:Smut
Warnings:Domme!reader, Sub!Hoshi, pegging, humiliation kink, degrading, asphyxiation
(Unedited)
1.k words
(Listen to the song while you read)

You and him walked through the mall stopping at different places each of you wanted to go

You and him walked through the mall stopping at different places each of you wanted to go. After the first three stores you were no longer interested to clothes. You loved shopping but right now you were bored, and your boyfriend looked extra good in the jeans he had on. You'd been shamelessly walking behind him on purpose just to see the way his dark denim jeans clung to his ass and thighs so deliciously.

"___? Are you even listening to me" he turned around and looked down at you with a pout on his pretty lips.

"Mhm." You hummed not even looking up at his face. The male stomped his foot and whined.

"Yaaah! Stop staring at my ass and listen to me!"  You smirked at his little out burst and walked in front of him. You pulled the collar of his dark green hoodie making him level with you. You moved your head and made sure your mouth ghosted over his ear.

"You caught me." The words and your warm breath against his ear sent shivers down his spine.

"Its taking everything in me not to take you into one of these changing rooms and fuck the shit out of you." You whispered this time being sure only he heard the sinful words that fell from your mouth. His eyes were wide and his breath caught in his throat.

"Now be a good boy and hurry up so i can take you home and fuck you dumb, pup."

You let go of his shirt and walked into the Victoria secret store leaving the man standing there shocked. He scurried behind you bags in front of him to hide the slowly forming bulge.

"Hi my name is Glenda, do you need any help today." One of the workers greeted you both as soon as you stepped into the small store.

"Yes actually" you smiled and pulled Soon-young so that he was standing beside you. "I need a pretty three piece set" The woman looked Soon-young up and down while biting her lip causing you throat to get her attention.

"right, what size are you miss?" You smirked at her

"its not for me, its for him." You spoke smugly making your boyfriend look off to the side with an obvious blush on his face. The worker soon caught on and turned red.

"O-oh right this w-way." She scurried off to a section and you followed

"These are all of our three pieces have a look and call me over if you need me" Glenda talked quickly and hurried back to the entrance making you laugh. Soon-young's cheeks were still burning as he looked to the floor. You noticed how quiet he was and grabbed his hand to catch his attention.

"What's wrong, baby?" He looked up and slightly frowned "that was embarrassing." He spoke just above a whisper and you chuckled grabbing his face to kiss his forehead.

"I would say sorry , but i know damn well you have a thing for being humiliated, pup." The words rolled off your tongue like silk making making the man in front of you quietly whimper in need. You let go of his face and walked over to a midnight blue silk set.

"Hows this one?" You peered at him and he shook his head.

"I want lace." He softly spoke looking toward a pretty white lace set. You gasped and ran over to the section the set was in.

"This is so cute!" You exclaimed looking through the rack searching for his size. After finding one you grabbed his hand and walked over to the check out.

As soon as youd paid the taller male rushed out of the mall to the car. He'd been uncomfortable and rocking a semi hard on since what'd happened. It didn't help that he was thinking of all the ways you'd completely ruin him just as you had said.

You were right behind him, the two of you got into your car and began the drive to your apartment.  Wa-r-r was playing softly on the radio but you were paying the song no attention.  Soon-young was frequently sneaking glances at the side of your face.

"Whats the rush pumpkin?" You very much knew what had him flustered, you yourself couldn't wait to get home.

"I need you" Soonyoung said his voice low and his eyes were filled with a pitiful and lustful look. It made a smirk tug its way onto your face.

" Is that so, baby? I bet the whole time we were in that store you couldn't stop thinking about me bending you over any surface and wrecking you in that pretty white lace." You stopped at the red light and looked over at him for the first time since the two of you had gotten in the car.

His cheeks, ears , and neck were a soft pink as he tried to reply. A pitiful yes slipped passed his lips as your eyes bored into his. The light turned green making you refocus on the road.

___________

Soon enough you made it to the parking lot of your apartment complex.

"Im giving you seven minutes to go into the apartment and get yourself ready for me. I want your clothes off and this on." You spoke as you handed him the Victoria Secret bag. Leaning over the console you attached your lips to his neck giving him a few licks and nips.

"Do you understand me, slut?" Words slightly muffled but Soon-young understood and nodded. 

"Words,pup." You squishing his face with one of your hands making his eyes go wide .

"Yes ma'am!" He squeaked and you let go of his face and looked at the watch on your wrist.

"Go." You commanded and watched him scurry out of the car.

You waited until Soon-young was in the apartment to start your timer.

_____________