→Bts reaction←

Dedicated to e-nnui
Hyung line reacion to your (child)ren pranking you

Genre:comedy (mostly )
1.4kwords;unedited

HOSEOK (getting a girl pregnant)

Hoseok and you were currently relaxing in your bed while watching reruns of Martin. He had his head on you stomach while you absent mindedly played with his hair, softly scratching his scalp every so often. He'd came in from work with a huge pout on his face and just wanted to be by you and you did not mind at all.

There was a knock at your bedroom door interrupting the relaxing vibe, hobi grunted kicking his legs like a little baby and you laughed at his childish action. He shouted a annoyed come in as he took his eyes off the tv and glared at your second child in the doorway.

"Yes poppa?" you call your son Hope by his nickname and he smacked his lips.

"Mama stop calling me that gay name"

"get slapped boy" You and Hoseok said at the same time causing hobi to laugh then return to rubbing his hands up and down your thighs and watching the tv. Hope rolled his eyes then proceeded to talk.

"I-i have to tell you something." he said with a fearful tone. This caused you to sit up and stop playing with hobis hair, it even caught hoseoks attention causing him to stop watching tv all together. You both looked at the seventeen year old boy waiting for him to continue.

"um.. i. I may or may not... have-"

"Boy spit it out!" Hoseok was getting irritated you had to grab his hand as a sign to calm down, your son sighed and looked towards the floor.

"Ivory's pregnant." Hope mumbled making your heart drop and your eyes widen.

"Son imma pray for you" Hoseok mumbled turning his attention back to the tv and quickly taking his hand from yours before you squeezed the life out of it.

"YOU WHAT, XAIVION?!" Hope knew he should probably have called off the prank right then and there when you yelled his middle name but he kept going.
"I-i-i sai-"
"NO I HEARD YO BLACK ASS YOU BETTER PRAY I DONT FUCKING CATCH YOU" you yelled as you took one of your slippers off and rushed towards him.
"Cuz i know damn well I taught you safe sex,Hope!" You yelled more as you hit him in the ankle with the slipper making him fall . You took your other sandal off and started to hit him repeatedly.

"DAD HELP ME"

"My name bennit and I aint in it.." hoseok spoke not taking his eyes off the tv. Hopes eyes grew wide as he looked at his father in disbelief.