→Fever←

Part 2
Genre: crack
No warnings
(Unedited)
1.2k words

You woke up to the sound of yelling. It was bad enough you couldn't get sleep at night bc of your babies moving around constantly. It was like they were nocturnal because they were calm during the day but at night your children moved every which way.

Now you were irritated. One, you had been woken up. Two, whoever was in the living room hooting and hollering knew damn well your pregnant ass was trying to sleep.

Unwrapping yourself from the little Namjoon scent nest on top of your bed you rolled your eyes and put your swollen feet into your fuzzy panda slippers. You were on a mission to let it be known to any and everyone that you were pissed. Your hand nested on your lower back gently massaging as you waddled through the narrow hallway to the source of the noise. Getting to the living room you spotted Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung playing a game on the tv.

You looked at the group men with a mean mug on your face, they didn't even notice your presence making you more upset. You threw the closest thing to you at the closet male which so happened to be Yoongi. Any other time you would be scared of the older alpha but you dont give two shits right now you'd been woken up and weren't happy about it.

"Oh look whos-" Taehyung didn't even get to finish his smart remark because you opened your mouth.
"Shut. the fuck. up."

"Oop" Jungkook put his hand over his mouth and looked around.

"Do yall know what time it is?" You looked at the apple watch on you wrist.

"Uh it's like-"

"Too damn late for yall to be yelling." You cut off Jimin and crossed your arms resting them on your belly. There were a few low growls heard and you growled back.

"Its only 3pm" Jimin mumbled to Jungkook who hurriedly shushed him, he had a date tonight and wanted to live to be there.

"Not today satan i aint finna deal with yo pregnant ass, NAMJOON!" Taehyung yelled to wherever your boyfriend was to come collect you. Soon you seen the blonde come out of the small studio room with Hoseok and Jin behind him.

"Hi angel." He walked over to you and bent down to place a kiss on the top of your head.

"Aint no damn angel thats the seed of Chucky." Yoongi mumbled under his breath and you cut your eyes at him making him cough and look away to the game. " Sorry had something in my throat."

"Whats wrong, baby?"  Namjoon noticed the scowl on your face and sensed the irritation pheromones radiating from you. He raised his hand to pull you closer to him and released a calming pheromone so you could relax some.

"Yall are being loud as hell thats what's wrong." Grunting you leaned in closer to him.  He chuckled and mouthed something to the others and led you back to your shared room. You both decided for you to move into Namjoon's room since it was bigger and use your old one as the nursery for the babies once you found out you were pregnant.

"Im sorry angel, i'll make them leave then order you some food." Namjoon spoke softly gently rubbing your back and shoulders.