Chapter 25

Robin: So go ahead and pack your things, we don't know how long we may be there so just bring what you need and a bit extra...

Y/n: I know it's not a vacation but it's good to go out and travel, change the scenery, experience, and observe a new culture...

Beast Boy: That sounds like a vacation with extra steps...

Y/n: A living and breathing body is just a corpse with extra steps...

Everyone looks silently at y/n as raven breaks the silence with a small laugh

Robin: Umm...right...I'm just going to get my stuff ready and I'll grab a map too...

Everyone else does the except for y/n

Raven: Are you going to get your stuff?

Y/n: I have adrenaline shots in my ankle pouches, extra mags in my chest pouches, my dagger, and guns...the only thing ill need is extra clothes and maybe masks but I already have them organized so it'll take less than a minute to get them together...

Raven: Adrenaline shots? You don't need those...

Y/n: It's almost as if the rest of you can't get injured, I'm, not a medical person but a shot will at least get your body going until we can get you to someone who is...

Raven: Well you should clean up...

Y/n continues to sweep

Y/n: I planned on it...

Raven floats off as y/n cleans up for a bit

After he cleans up a decent amount he goes and gets his things for the trip himself

He opens his door and drawer, he grabs a couple of masks and clothes

He folds up the clothes and puts them in a bag as he puts the masks nicely on top

Zipping up the bag, he goes back to what is left of the living room and waits

Everyone starts to show e up one by one

Robin: We have a specially designed jet that we have, unfortunately, it only has 5 seats and we can't waste any time installing a new one so one of us is going to be in a tight squeeze with another person...

Y/n takes out his knife

Cyborg: Woah calm down, nobody needs to get stabbed...

Y/n: I don't mind sitting next to anyone of you...I have to see my father before I leave anyway so will let you decide who I'm going to sit next to...

Robin: What would you need to grab from Slade that you don't have already?

Y/n: I gave my father an AMR for Father's Day...

Beast Boy: A what?

Y/n: It stands for Anti Material Rifle, it's made for, well pretty much taking care of anything with one shot...

He walks to the window that is already shattered

Beast Boy: The elevator still works y/n...

Y/n: Elevators are for people who can't jump out of a building without dying...anyway I'll see you later!

He jumps out the window

Y/n: Okay, nice and easy...

What ends up happening is he lands and breaks his legs as he lands

Y/n gets up as Raven shouts out to him from the top of the tower

Raven: Use those adrenaline shots!