Chapter 17

Back at Titans Tower

Y/n:So guys any ideas on where to go tonight?

Cyborg:Wherever there is an all you can eat buffet!

Y/n:Might be a good way to end the night...although I won't be eating...

Starfire:The carnival!

Y/n:Good for a starting location...

Blackfire:We should go to the club again...

Y/n:Is it gonna be like last time when you ended up getting taken away and tried to get Starfire captured in the place of you?

Blackfire:You remembered?

Y/n:It wasn't that long ago...

Raven:I say we watch a scary movie...

Y/n:We can do that here Raven...me and you...

Raven:I just want everyone to get scared is all...

Y/n:We can still do that here Raven...

Raven:Right...sorry...

Y/n:Good idea though...we're just gonna do that without going is all...

Robin:Well I think the carnival first and then going to eat last would be good..after that it's up to everyone else to do what they want...

Y/n:That means scary movies Raven...

She tries go hide it but she smiles a bit under her cloak

Y/n:Well I guess we go in about an hour...we get ready to go until then...you guys mind if I invite someone?

Starfire:Friend of y/n is a friend of ours!

Y/n:Awesome!

He runs off excitedly as he grabs his phone in his room and calls someone

Y/n:Hey my friends and I are going out today you wanna join? No it won't be weird! Are you coming or not? Really? Awesome! Can you get here in an hour? That's even better if you show up early! See you then!

He hangs up and smiles under his mask 

Blackfire knocks on his door based on the apparent aggressive nature of the knocks

Blackfire:Y/n are you in there?

Y/n:No,it's not like you saw me walk in here...

Blackfire opens the door with her eyebrows raised

Blackfire:Is that how you want to play it?

Y/n:What's up?

Blackfire:You still aren't mad at me about anything right? I wanna try to tie up any loose ends now so there isn't any tension while we're here...

Y/n:Depends what you consider angry? Like when you ate my chocolate in the fridge?

Blackfire:I was in a mood...you can't blame me for that...

Y/n:Then there's the time where I let you use one of my guns and you shot me...

Blackfire:Your ballistic firearms intrigue me...but it didn't even hurt you...

Y/n:Or the time you sent me across the universe for some wedding that was actually between me and you?

Blackfire:I...well...okay that one is one me...

Y/n laughs a bit

Y/n:I'm just playing! As long as you don't do anything too stupid then you're fine...I don't expect you to be perfect,just to have a bit of common sense...