Annual Function

Next day,

Nishant and samarth came to the school they knew that the clashes were going on between Anirudh and Bondita , and Anirudh had created a misunderstanding in samarth and Nishant's mind also that Bondita was bad and weird.....
Samarth: dekh Nishant tujhe pata hai na Bondita keisi hai toh usse durr hi rehna , nhi toh hummari bezzati hojaegi...
Nishant did not answer cuz he still loved bondita , but he still was trying his best.....

Teacher: Nishant , samarth tumharri dance partners +1 se hongi , so go to your positions.....
They both go.... and the dance practice again starts..... Nishant was continuesly searching Bondita but his dance was in other segment so Bondita and Class 9th was not dancing....

After some time the whole 9th class comes in the practice room and 11th class practice is over but samarth and Nishant sit there only.....
Alia: Vikram aaj bhi city library mein aajana school ke baad....😤
Vikram: tum bhi aajana! 😤
Bondita: tum dono ko hua kya hai?!
Vikram: jao bondita apni dost ko lekar Arnav ke saath!
Alia: haan haan tum bhi jao apni.... arre kya naam hai uska???
Vikram: Raiysha!
Alia: haan haan...
Bondita: 🤦‍♀️
They all enter the dance room...
Teacher: so students positions! And one and one and the one two three start!
All the students start dancing....
Nishant was jealous of anirudh and bondita.....
In city library,
Vikram: kaunsa sum karna hai?!
Alia: bataun tumhari zindagi se Raiysha ka subtraction , meri zindagi mein tumhara addition aur phir hum dono ka multiplication aur phir jaakar tumhara school se division!!!! I want to ask you vikram i like you....  do you like me?!
Vikram was totally shocked and Alia was blushing and was nervous at the same time.....
Vikram: agar tumhe koi sum nhi puchna to mei jaata hunn....
Alia: meri baat ka ans deke jao vikram....
Vikram: may be or may be not yhi hai ans kal milte hai bye.....
Alia: bye....😔
Alia:(in her mind) woh mujhe like nhi karta i know......
Days passed....
Teacher: student kal annual function hai tumhara so all the best....
Next day,
It was evening , the whole school was decorated by lightings ,guests were welcomed , parents were coming... and girls were getting ready in a seperate dressing room....
Bondita and all the other girls were wearing this gowns and bondita was looking really pretty and beautiful...

And boys were wearing... this...

After sometime the Anual function started and last dance was of classes 9th 10th , 11th and 12th

Anirudh was walking in the cooridoor....
Some girls: yeh senior classes ki ladkiyan gowns mein kitni sundar lagg rhi hai na..... ek dum faries jeisi....
Anirudh was furious to know that how was Bondita looking..... he tried his best to find bondita but was failed to find her..... now it was the turn for all the classes to perform......
On stage,
Teachers: now , its the time for the most unique and amazing dance performance by classes 12th 11th 10th and 9th..... ,
(finally Anirudh sees Bondita at the backstage and was lost in her like he had falled for her......)
There is a huge cheer.....
First segment was of 12th class....
One girl: yeh kahani hai pyaar ki aur jazbaat ki chaliye aap sab bhi bann jayiye iss kahani ke sakshi......

(THis song plays for 1:43min only so listen till that only)
11th class,
One boy: yeh toh thi pyaar ki dastann ab hum dikhate hai khubsoorat ishq ki dastaan.....

( This song plays for 1:13 min so listen till that only)
10th class,
A girl: pyaar mohhbat toh bohton ne dekhi hai ab dosti dekhte hainn......

(THis song only plays for 2:18min)
9th class,
A boy: agar kisi cheez ko shidhdhat se chaho toh purri kaaynat bhi tumhe uss cheez se milanne ke liye jutt jaati hai.....
There is huge cheer from the crowd.....

( Guys yeh toh hummara Anidita ka song hai isliye purra sunna 😁)
Bondita: ab issi dastaan ko purra karne ke liye hum sab aa rahe hai......
All the classes from 9th to 12th come there..... and dance on....

GUys in this dance the partners change there positions while dancing..., and when in the song the slow version of ishq wala love( timing:at 4:45min)  comes Bondita is shuffled first with Nishant and then  Ani both where they were seriously dancing with love feeling... and Alia is shuffled with Vikram and Arnav.....
This performance was completed and there was huge cheer.....
Saying once more!!!! once more !!!!once more!!!!
To be continued......
What will happen next? For knowing keep reading.....
Plz ignore my mistakes....
Love Love 💕💕