Bondita's life in danger

Bondita and Alia were in a hurry to reach in vikram's birthday party... they finally reach there.....
Vikram: tum dono kahan reh gayi thi?
Alia: woh ek zaroori kaam aagaya tha....
Bondita and Alia look around and find many students of 12th grade there....
Bondita: Alia yeh... kuch strange nhi hai ek 12th class ka ladka and birthday party....
Vikram: sorry to intrupt yeh thoda ajeeb hai but cuz this is my last year here so....
Bondita: mera mtlb woh nhi tha vikram i am so sorry....
Vikram: bondita chill its ok tum party ka mazza lo mei abhi aata hunn.....
Vikram goes to his friends....
His friend: teri waali toh aagayi aaj toh tu gaya bachu!
Vikram: shut up! Tum aisa kuch nhi karoge...
Friend: karoge nhi kardiya saamne dekh....
Vikram sees his one of the friend was announcing something....
Friend: so bhaiyo and girls aaj vikram ke birthday pe hum sab ek couple dance karenge!
There is a huge cheer , arre suno toh , aur aaj vikram ko bhi dance karna hoga.... kisse kisse kisse oh haan (points to alia and goes to her) hey beautiful girl aapko mei dare deta hunn to dance with vikram.....
Hooting again starts , his friend gets alia to the stage and one of his friends pushes vikram towards her..... lights gets off and music plays.....all the other people select there own partner and one of the boy asks bondita to dance with him and she agrees.... music starts
...

VIkram holds alia from her waist and starts dancing.... Alia was looking into vikram's eyes and Vikram was also looking in Alia's eyes they were dancing like proffesionals....
Bondita was also dancing with one boy and someone was making a video of her dance .....
The dance gets over... when all the people were busy talking vikram takes Alia in a corner....
Alia: kya hua vikram tum mujhe yaahan lekar kyun aaye?!
Vikram: dekho Alia session khatam honne hi waala hai and i wanna confess something agar aaj nhi kiya toh kabhi nhi kar paunga...
Alia: tum kya bol rahe ho vikram mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa raha!
Vikram sits on his knees...
Vikram: Alia i like you very much will you be my gf?
Alia is in shock ,Bondita comes there hears everything.....
Bondita: Alia haan bolde!
Vikram: meine kuch pucha Alia if its is yes then wow and if no so its ok....
Alia says nothing....
Vikram: its ok shayad no hai koi baat nhi humm friends hi thik hai....
And he turned back to leave....
Alia: yes.......
Vikram turns back....
Alia: yes yes yes.....
Vikram runs to her and hugs her , looking Alia and vikram bondita was also happy and was remembering how Anirudh proposed her and her eyes get wet......
Suddenly Alia gets sad....
Vikram: kya hua Alia?
Alia: but vikram tumhara toh school mein yeh last year hai and mera bhi kyunki agle saal mere baba ki transfer aa jaegi... toh hum dono alag hojaenge....
Vikram: hum alag sirf physically honge dil se nhi....
Alia: haan par..
Bondita: sorry mujhe beech mein nhi bolna chahiye but alia vikram sahi keh rha hai tujhe itni tension nhi leni chahiye
Vikram: bondita sahi keh rhi hai...
They trio have a trio hug...
Next day ,
Bondita was having her period she was in extreme pain and was returing to home from school... some boys come to bully bondita....
One of the boy: arre yeh toh wahi hot ladki hai jo kal uss +2 ke student ke saath dance kar rhi thi by god kya lag rhi thi yeh kal ...
Because Bondita was having cramps she was trying to ignore them
Second boy: pehle Iska koi bf bhi tha na kya naam tha uska haan... anirudh... KAHAN HAI woh chod diya kya tujhe usne....
Bondita: just shut up! Jao yahan se nhi toh tumharre saath boht bura hoga!.
Boy: kya karlegi tu!
Bondita puches him she starts to fight with other boys but she soon becomes weak, one of the boy takes out a knife to hurt bondita , bondita watches him and try to protect her self but gets hurt in her arm and her arm starts bleeding....
Bondita in pain: dugga maa....
She still fights with the boys but was getting hurted...
In a random temple this aarti was going on....