A date with the future

I finished this tonight and I really wanted to update so screw Mondays (tomorrow's) update I'm updating early!!! I hope you all like it, please don't forget to comment, thank you all so much for reading, I'm so sorry for any spelling mistakes because I didn't proof read this. But anyway, thanks so much!!! See you next time!!~ p.s. I know this one is not my best one, but to be honest, I needed to put this chapter in as a filler so you guys know what's going on with Taehyung and so you can get a little more information on what's going on with Hoseok. I hope you enjoy nonetheless! :)

_____________________________________________

I sigh, opening my eyes to find its still dark out. My tube is tangled around the tv remote by my side, oxygen still able to flow through it though, thankfully because it's only tangled loosely. The people in the room next to mine are wide awake, loud laughter just barely being drowned out by the sound of violins.

I'm debating on whether or not I should call the lobby and complain, but then I look at the time. 8:45 AM. I glance over to the window and gulp, understanding now why it's so dark outside. The curtains covering the window are thicker then the ones at our dorm, they're actually meant for blocking out sun. Our normal ones are just meant for covering the window while we change.

I unwrap my tube, the tape on my cheeks to hold the tube in my nose itch and I groan, tapping my fingers on the backside of the little black tv remote to distract myself from the unpleasant feeling. My lower backs sore, having a pillow stuffed up under it all night, and my hairs a tangled mess. I look over at my phone, waiting for the button on it to shine green, signaling I had a text, but it doesn't, which makes my heart drop down to my stomach. Reaching out to grab it I accidentally knock over the lamp, tumbling out of bed in the process, which can I just say, not fun.

I roll my eyes, wincing as I use my arm to prop myself up into sitting position and quickly grab my tube, which got torn off my face in the fall, back into its proper position. The tape now only partly sticks to my pale skin, but at least it's hanging in there.

Picking up my phone gently now, and leaning back to rest my back against the bed frame I pick up my phone and look through my contacts, looking for a friend I might be able to spend the night with because let's face it, I can't afford to stay another night at the hotel since I spent most of my money, and part of Hoseok family money, which they insisted on spending the money! On my hospital stay. So here I sit, scrolling through my contacts.

There's only one that catches my eyes. Jaehwan. We had many memories with him, or well Hoseok did. He was a nice enough guy though, so maybe it shouldn't be so bad asking him if I could stay with him for a night or two.

I click his contact picture, resting my phone on my shoulder and cocking my head to hold it in place, humming an unknown melody as I wait for him to pick up. The phone rings three times before he actually does though.

"Taehyung!" He yells, and I smile, happy he even remembers me. This will make it easier.

"Jae!" I say, laughing the best I can And ignoring the irritable scratching of the tape on my cheeks as I smile.

"What's up? I saw Hoseok the other day and he was told me about your condition. I hope you're better now?" He says, and I can't tell if it's a question or a statement.

"Yeah, I am. A lot actually. Hey I was wondering if maybe you were free this afternoon?"

"Yeah! I have a photo shoot later tonight but that's at like ten so I have plenty of time." He says and I smile, suddenly grateful that even if I can't spend the night, at least I won't be alone for lunch.

"Cool! So I was thinking, maybe we could go out then? We haven't seen each other in forever."

He laughs and I can feel him nodding, his eyes crescents and it makes me happy to have that remembrance of him.