The last one of my author notes for a while!

I was busy cause of mother's day. And I wanted to say that since I only have 4 weeks left of school I'm trying to hang on so that I can have my phone in the summer to be able to write for u guys, so please be patient. I was busy with my great grandpa on Saturday and today with mother's day but I WILL have an update up soon for this story and my other new one when I'm done transferring my one chapter onto my memos. But I'm so tired of making excuses, so I'm done. I'm gonna attempt updating every weekend which may take a lil while to get the hang of but I really want to do that for you guys because you've been so patient with me and u deserve it. I also decided as a fun thing I would do bonus chapters, that won't really effect the story but will just give u insight on what happened in their pasts, so if u want please comment which character and which event u want me to do and I'll do that if that's something you'll like. This will be my last note like this for a while, get ready for the chapters!! The next few chapters ahead are big so please look forward to that. Lots of Vhope coming your way~

Thank you all so much for being patient with me, and supporting me. Saranghae! <3