As of tonight

"Are you really going to do it?" Jimin asks besides Jungkook on my bed as we wait for Taehyung to come home. Kookie better enough, and new changes are being made. Since school will be over in two weeks, I gave him in enough money to buy his own apartment, away from Yoongi, who, even after trying to apologize to Jimin, hasn't tried coming around us once. Jimin got permission from Jungkooks mom to have Kook come live with him, promising that he'll stay in touch with his family and Jimin will take good care of him.

I smile nervously, the small indentation of a smooth little box in my pocket showing where my future is going.

"So your leaving Christmas night?" Jungkook asks, gently nibbling on Jimins fingers, a habit he's picked up since Jimins been coming around a lot more. I smile and nod, knowing it's going to be hard on everyone. But I remember Taehyung telling me this is what he wanted to do one time.

I texted Tae about an hour ago telling him to come home. It's now been an hour and ten minutes since, and I'm starting to freak out.

"You'll be fine!!" Jimin says, pulling me down onto the bed with the two boys. I laugh, pushing them around gently before sighing, smiling still as I lean back on the bed.

"Hyung, aren't you scared?" A small voice asks, the voice unknown. My first instinct is to shake my head. Thats when I realize. The voice wasn't either of the boys, but it was a mixture of voices. Every voice I've ever heard, and the response that came was Taehyungs. That's how I know it'll be okay.

"You made the reservation?" I ask Jimin, tilting my head slightly to look at him.

"Yup, a private room." He says, looking down at Jungkooks head in his lap, stroking his hair. I smile at the two.

All my life I've wondered what it would be like to hold the person you love most in your arms. It must hurt. Loving someone so much. But it hurts worse to lose someone. I'm not going to lose Tae without holding him in my arms a million more times.

A knock on the door startles us, and we sit up quickly, Jimin quietly going to the door while Jungkook fixes me hair. I nod to Jimin and he opens the door, revealing not Taehyung, but someone else. Someone piled with luggage.

"Jaehwan?"

"He has wayyyyy to much stuff." Jaehwan laughs, willingly handing Taes stuff to Jimin and Kookie. I hear two voices outside the door, then one appears. Finally. I wait patiently as Kookie and Jimin smother him, carefully avoiding the tube in his nose. His smile is genuine. He's wearing a simple white v neck, bright yellow sweat pants and a matching beanie that covers his fragile looking ears, but he still looks beautiful.

He approaches me, tank on as a backpack and all I see is a flash of yellow and white before I'm being squished.

"Hi!" I laugh, hugging him back tightly, the smell of honey in his hair hard to miss, and even harder to forget. My arms fit around his waist easily. He's gained back some of the weight he lost while he was in the hospital.

"I'm so happy to be home," he says, breathing heavily into my chest and I nod, kissing his forehead hard. No words can describe how much I missed this.