Every Emotion

Sure I had a girlfriend when I was younger, but that was for a while and I was just experimenting. It's hard.... all of this.

"So what now? " Jungkook asks, trash pushed to the side. He looks at me with his head resting on my headboard.

"What do you mean Kook? " I say, eyes scanning the ground and not him.

"You can't just let one of your old friends come into Your life and just change things! You already liked that one girl in school remember? And you have Tae, are you really going to let Jaehwan back when he rejected you?" He half yells, but his voice is still somewhat soft and caring. However his voice sounds though, I'm taken aback.

"I know I know. But it seems like he's changed..." and maybe he did?

Jaehwan was my crush in middle school up till high school, up until I confessed to him. We met one day in passing period when I accidentally knocked into him, making him drop all of his things. I expected him to be mad but he let out a small chuckle, looking up at me with a warm smile and saying a quiet apology. When our eyes met I could only think one thing. Shit. Just shit. My head felt light, and I quickly, idioticly, got on my knees to help him pick up his stuff but he had already finished collecting his things and was standing before me and I was dizzy and embarrassed at my actions.

I can't have these feelings anymore, right? After all these years? No.

"Your right. I can't." I say, finally meeting his eyes with a nod. He's absolutely right. Jaehwan broke my heart. He doesn't deserve another chance to do that.

"I know." He says with a smile, hair a mess of curls.

I smile at him, my phone buzzing in my pocket. I hope that it's from Tae, but it's from the devil. I frown staring at the bright screen in front of me, my eyes scanning over the words quickly before sighing.

"Is it him?" He asks.

"Yup"

"What does he want?" He asks with a small groan making my giggle at the sound. Sometimes my Kookie can be so childish. But other times he's the most serious between the two of us, and I admire him for that.

"He. Wants..." I read the words again before tossing my phone gently on the bed, screen going black. "To hang out. Today, in thirty minutes." I say finally, Jungkook smirking.

"What?"

"Are you going to?"

I think about it for a moment. I need to be at the hospital. I need to be with Tae. My Tae. My baby... what am I thinking?! He'd never..

"Hello?" A hand pats my cheeks lightly, making me come back to reality.

"Huh? Oh. Well yeah. I have no choice" I say, getting up off the bed, grabbing my phone as I go. I stop at the door however, a thought popping into my head.

"Where's Jimin and Yoongi?"

"Ah. Um. Hyung. "He says quickly, glancing at me then the floor. I raise an eyebrow at him, walking closer to the bed.

"Jungkook? " I say, finally close enough to see the pink tint that's formed on his pale little cheeks.

"Oh.."

"Yeah they're staying a hotel for the week, Jimin thought it would be good for Yoongi hyung" He finishes with quick nods, looking around for something to occupy himself with.

Well shit, Jimins making a move. I hear a grunt of annoyance and look up to see Jungkook looking at me. I laugh before opening the door.

"Kook-Ah, laptops under the bed." I say before quietly shutting the door behind me, but not before hearing the creak of the bed, him leaning off the side to reach under it.