Hey

Hey so this note is gonna be a little different because I need to tell you guys something. I say thank you in every note I'm pretty sure, and I always try to tell u thank you for commenting but I don't really think that it gets to you in ways. I really do mean it when I say thank you. From every part of my being. I don't think you get it when I say I love you guys, if u know how sincere I am. I truly do mean just what I said. I can't believe anyone would read any of the stuff I write. I started with my very own first story called The Runaway, I never thought anyone would read it. It was a dream I had that I builded up and now it has 6.2 k. The sequel has 2.2 k. You don't know how much it means to me that something I wrote almost three years ago. Every comment, subscriber, follower, voter/upvoter, and friend that I've made along the way means so much to me because it may not seem like a lot to you, and like I said with 6.2 k and 2.2 k, that may not be a lot to some of you but to me it's a step towards something huge in the future that I could do with my writing. I hope to continue to be able to write for you guys, and I hope that I'll continue making friends along the way. Message me, I'll always answer. Tell me anything you would like. Or comment on my story or wall anything you'd like because I'd love to hear from all of you, even if it's something sad you want to tell me. I have a lot of readers that are silent readers, meaning I never hear from them but I want to acknowledge you guys too. Each time I see more reads on my stories it makes my day. That one story that I started with has caused me to do so much more writing, and I'm not stopping here. And I'm going to say this again, like I'm going to say in every note on the rest of this story. 

                      Thank you. I love you guys. 

My asianfanfics account is at the same username if you'd like to check out any of my stories on there, and I'm pleased to let you guys know I'll be updating this story tomorrow so I hope you look forward to that. 

Until tomorrow, bye! <3