Comforting Journeys

Venti took you out for a walk. You both went out of Monstadt and he seems to be walking towards the gates of Monstadt. You were both walking slowly as you started chatting with each other. "You've been to Stormterror's Lair, haven't you?", Venti kindly asks. You nodded your head to agree. The ambience around Monstadt was very lively as many people were chatting around and socializing. You asked Venti if it has always been like that ever since the beginning of Monstadt's development. Venti smiled, as he starts to recite another poem.

"
As the day of light was seen again, a new hope was bound to begin.
The light shines on this beautiful island, as the people celebrate from this domineering tyrant.

But success always comes with sacrifice, as we will not be in war twice.
My dear old friend if you saw this view, wouldn't this make you feel better too?

The castle was built and walls were set, there is only safety, nothing to fret.
Celebration was made as taverns were born, these city walls could never be torn.

History won't repeat itself just yet, and he is the one we will never forget.
A statue stood up as an oblation, at the heart of this very nation.

And soon I took over as the Anemo Archon, to watch this city as the people gaze upon.
What the wind whispers is always true, "may the Anemo power guide all of you."
"

Venti giggles as you both reach the bridge outside Monstadt. Even though Timmie was not around, you could see his pigeons fiddling around some wheat. "I never liked his pigeons.", Venti exclaimed. "Me neither.", you replied. Before you could say anything else, Venti started to sprint towards the pigeons as all of the pigeons flew away. The sight was glorious as Venti turned around and laughed. You both had a good laugh as you both continued on your journey outside Monstadt.

"How has your stay been in Monstadt so far, _____?", Venti kindly asks. "It has been great, Venti.", you replied as you both were making your way through the forest. "There is a traveller, a very unusual one, he met me while I was confronting Stormterror here, before the storm came.", Venti exclaimed. "Was that Aether?", you asked. "Yes, and he has set off to travel other places like Liyue and Inazuma. I might miss him a bit but I hope he finds who he is looking for.", Venti said. "Have you found what you were looking for thought, dear Venti?", you asked Venti. Venti looked startled, perhaps the question took him by surprise, he looks away as he replies: "I...I don't know!", he insists. You have never seen him blush before, nor has he ever replied in that tone. "Got a a little secret, Venti?", you said it in a smirky tone. "I...maybe....", Venti shyly says as he tries to change the topi- OH HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!!", Venti points towards a small lamp grass and runs towards it, obviously avoiding the conversation. You chuckled as you followed him onwards.

"Do you know Diluc from Dawn Winery? This is his favorite flower! I will grab some so that I can ask him for some...hehe....wine favors.", said Venti, as he picks up the flowers. He shares some trivia on how he met Diluc, and how he was since he was still a child. Venti seems to know Monstadt a lot, but he keeps the history quiet and just plays his lyre all day long. Ironically, he pulled out his lyre as you both continued walking to Stormterror's Lair.