Euphoria 🍋

As soon as the moon lit up the sky, Dvalin had flew the both of you to Monstadt's bridge. Venti wanted to stay with you for tonight, as he wished to continue the delight of being with you. Of course, you agreed to his wishes, and you both slowly walked back to your house in one of Monstadt's alleys. "Venti, where do you normally sleep at?", you asked him kindly. "Oh, it really depends...normally I would sleep under the Windrise tree... sometimes in Charles' bar or anywhere else that is comfortable for me.", Venti replied. "That's awful..", you said in awe. You both paused for a moment, as you reached your house and open the front door. "V...Venti, would you like to stay in my house?", you asked him kindly. "It ain't much...but I wouldn't mind having you here...", you told him as you both went into the house. Venti smiled, shut the door and looked right at you."You are so kind to me, _____.", Venti whispered.

You smiled, sitting on the couch near the fireplace. Venti immediately sat next to you, lie on top of your shoulder and hold your arm. The fire crackles as you both snuggle with each other, getting into a warm position. "I've never felt this way...", Venti whispered in your ear, his tone being sensual and lovely, and you weren't too far off from having the urge to touch his body. "I just want to do something for you....", you whispered to Venti, grabbing his waist and slowly resting your head on his chest. "Well...we can do something together...something I wanted to try for a while now...", Venti got it off his chest...and you knew exactly what he wanted. It felt like a crime to have feelings like this, but curiosity surely isn't a sin, is it? And therefore....curiosity got the better of both of you.

You took off Venti's hat...revealing his lovely tuft of hair that you put your hand on top, eventually hinting to strike a kiss onto his lips. Venti wouldn't hesitate to return that favor, as his hands reaches the back of your body as you slowly lean against him. You kissed him with so much intent that you didn't realize you pinned him onto the couch, as he looked dazzled in your ocean eyes. You couldn't resist to take off his clothing, even if they looked so breathtaking on him. Venti stuttered as he watches you try to unfold his body...he submissively mutters as you took of his tight, cute little vest off his body. You ended up helping yourself, slipping out of your outfit and getting more comfortable by touching his skin. He had such smooth skin that it felt the breeze of a wind, or maybe that's how it was suppose to feel. All that's left was his loose shorts, which you took them off with ease.

Venti admired you as he also helped you on by taking down your lower body's laundry, revealing a hard bulge for him. "H...have you done this before?", Venti asked. "You'll be my first ever..", you replied softly. Venti blushed madly as he grinned, his bulge was also visible, but just not as big as yours. He was just too shy to make a move, so you had to. You slowly laid your body onto his, and both of your bulges were touching each other, you rubbed yours against his as you gave him another passionate kiss on his mouth, feeling the movement of his tongue. He was holding very tightly onto you, as you slowly relaxed him by giving him relaxing hug by slowly pulling him towards your chest.