Delicate Gestures 🍋

You both released from the kiss, Venti's braids were all over the sofa as you crawled out of the cushions. His body was a bit slim, yet attractive in a different way. His submissiveness makes you more and more obsessed about wanting to be with him, as if his body becomes a magnet to attract you. His beautiful eyes, hides with a bit of lust behind those wars inside him. You wanted to know him more, feel him more...You wanted to know him better than anyone else. And to your luck, he seems ready for that change to happen. You slowly targeted his crotch area, perhaps you were ready to give his crotch a bit more room, and a bit more moisture. You unpacked your tight undergarments, showing him the size of your member. Venti stared at it in amazement, he probably hasn't seen one other than his own. 

You slowly crawled onto his feet, positioning yourself to receive his dripping cock and him receiving yours. You slowly put your hips onto his chest, and your cock was perfectly fit to be shoved into his mouth. Venti didn't wait, as he grabbed your cock and put it in his face. You felt his tongue being very cool and chill, as you unfolded his cute little dick and gave it a lick. You teased with his dick by giving a little slurp and kissing its tip. It kept dripping liquid as you could feel Venti being a little overjoyed by his breathing. 

You finally put his shaft into your mouth, slowly feeling the texture with the simple lick of your tongue. You could also feel him sucking onto your dick back there, and his tongue movements made you feel a sensation to moan. You continued sucking onto his dick as you could hear him groan in pleasure. He sure was delighted, you continued your movement as he kept salivating and gagged on your dick. You could feel him moaning more and more as you kept licking onto his dick, continuing with an eager movement while he was barely moving his tongue anymore. It seems like he was enjoying your sucking too much to continue.

You kept repeating your movements, not allowing him much room to breathe. It felt like he couldn't handle much longer, and he is about to blow his load. He kept making cute moaning noises as you decided to just let him blow his load into your mouth. Eventually, you could feel his cock twitch and you stopped. His cum was slowly dripping down your mouth and you swallowed everything whole. Venti sighed, as he felt a lot of pleasure out of it. 

"Thank you, _____", Venti exclaimed. "We aren't done yet", you told him. Venti was a bit shook, but he didn't refuse. You slowly stood up as you watch his cock slowly drip cum, and you felt like there's more he could do for you. "Sorry Venti...I'm not finished.", you told him as he lets go of your dick. Venti gulped, but he was still in for it. Your dick was so moist by the work of his tongue, and you knew exactly where to finish the job. Venti was still blushing madly, and he kept his legs closed together. However, you opened them up for him. "Trust me, this will make you feel better.", you told Venti. Venti shyly nodded, as his butthole was slowly revealed for you, and he signaled that he was ready to receive your wet, yet eager cock.