Monstadt's Twilight

You both finally made it to Stormterror's Lair, gazing upon the glorious scene of the majestic tower stricken by many clouds surrounding it. There was a long path to walk to reach the top of the tower. Venti took your hand and guided you to the lengthy track. "Come on, _____. We mustn't waste any time, we need to view the tremendous sunset!", Venti exclaimed. I guess that was his goal of bringing you here, watching the sunset with him on Stormterror's tower? You daydreamed until you realize Venti was a bit far ahead, you picked up the pace and catched up to him. 

Venti rushed through the long pathway with you, reaching the entrance to the tower. You both tried to evade the hilichurls, as Venti casted a gust of wind to blow the both of you towards the tip of the tower. "Where....where is Dvalin?", you asked Venti. Venti smiled as he replied: "He is probably inside the tower, enjoying his mellow habitat down there. Sometimes, I would pay him a visit and he would soar up just to greet me,". Venti paused, as he pointed down towards the gaping hole inside the tower. Venti pulled out his lyre once again, starts playing a tune as you felt a blast of wind came from below the grounds. "Speak of the devil.", Venti exclaimed. 

Dvalin soared through the air, did a backflip as he ascended to the sky, flew back down to the tower to welcome your arrivals. Venti stepped forward, gave Dvalin a little pet on his head. Dvalin seemed delighted, his visible grin can be seen as he lays down his body for you and Venti. You gave him a good pet as well, as Dvalin accepted your accompany. In fact, he must really treasure it. "The sunset is coming, we can view it together on this ride.", said Venti. "Ri...ride???", you were utterly confused until you figured out Venti was hinting you that Dvalin is offering a ride. You both flew as if Dvalin was prepared to tour the entire sky to you. Venti may have seen it a lot of times, but it was certainly a whole new experience for you. You got a hold of yourself, as you slowly and steadily position yourself on Dvalin's back. His back was very comfortable, his smooth scales carrying you and Venti which are considerably lightweight to the likes of him. He took you both to Stormbearer's Point, where it was the perfect time to view the sunset. 

You both laid down on the grass, gazing towards the horizon beyond. "I wanted to take this time with you, _____.", Venti exclaimed. He gushed out his blushes, taking you by the hand as he slowly descends onto your lap. His expressions were overjoy, he must've felt something he has never felt before, being cared so much by none other than you. You held him in your hands, caressing his cute little vest that was too tight for him. You were always tempted to loosen it up, but not for now. Venti was resting soundly in your embrace, all the thoughts he had may just be put to rest now, even if it's after a few dozen centuries. It felt like, you could just stay at that very moment, watching the sunset while Venti rests in your hands.

"V..Venti?", you whispered softly. Venti was in peace, as if there were not any thoughts in his head. His mind is clear, and he has felt relief no one has ever given him, not until now, not until you did. "Y..yes?", Venti replied softly, opened his eyes, looking at you. "I'm lost for words...and normally I'm not, _____", Venti exclaimed. You grinned happily, looking at Venti's face while giving him a pet on the head. He sure was delighted, as all the happiness in the world were in the hands of both of you. Venti crept up, hugged you as you both tumble onto the soft green pasture. It was a beautiful sight to behold, as Dvalin lied onto the grass and smiled at the two of you.