The Pinnacle of Gratification 🍋

Ngh..., Venti stutters as you slowly insert your cock inside him. Your dick was already moist enough to penetrate his hole, which was a bit surprising. Then again, he really did a great job in keeping your dick inside his mouth. You slowly pushed your length harder and harder, deeper and deeper. He moaned a lot as he could feel you inside of him, his hands tightly squeezes the couch as his legs were shaking. He looked at you in the eye, intending you to keep him warm inside. You started to push and pull as his body was shaking on the couch. Venti couldn't help but keep moaning with your swift moves. You had to press his body with your hands to keep him stable and have a better grip with your cock. You could feel more satisfaction when your sensitive part was rubbing against the inside his wet ass, and you couldn't stop to keep the momentum going. 

You started groaning as you picked up the pace on pounding his tight little hole. Venti couldn't stop staring as he kept his hands together and stick his tongue out. He looked so cute being like that, and he was moaning as if he wants you to hit him harder. You felt like you needed a little more friction, so you slowly carried him with your hands as his legs wrapped around you tightly. You both crashed again onto the couch as you pinned him down. You both were so close to each other and decided to throw in another erotic kiss. You started pounding him harshly, but he seemed more amused instead. You bucked up as you could feel the climax about to arrive. You started to grip him tighter and tighter, as his legs wrapped around tighter and tighter as well. You went as fast as you could as you were ready to let your dick blow a heavy load inside him, as he kept moaning at the side of your ear. The couch was shaking so much, and you could hear his heavy breathing at the corner of your ear. Sweat flowing through in between both your bodies. You wanted to lean in for a kiss, and your lips connected as you finally hit his ass with a hard pound. You stretched his ass as deep as you could as you could hear his moan muffled loudly out of the kiss. 

You started to pull your cock out but your mouth were still intact. You both were breathing heavily, trying to cool down from the thrill you both just had. After all, it was the first time. Venti released from the kiss, looks at you and smirked. You gave him a kiss on the cheek as you hug him again. "So I'm staying here tonight?", Venti kindly asked. "Every night.", you replied. You had so much fun with Venti, you both just didn't want to let go of each other, savoring the final moments. After a while, you grabbed a thick blanket, cuddled up with Venti on the couch and hugged him to sleep.

After that, things were just different in the way you look at Venti, and the way he looks at you. He continues to play the lyre to a crowd in Monstadt, and you ought to never miss a single show he performs in. He still goes to the bar, not without your accompany to make sure he doesn't drink too much. After all, you didn't want to leave him anymore, and he never wasted any time with you. And after all these years, after a few making out sessions and a lot more drinks in the bar, a sentence slipped one day as you two got drunk in Charles' bar. "Venti...I love you.", you told him. Venti smirked, looked at you in the eye and said: "I love you too <3.".