General Facts

The inventor of the Frisbee was cremated and made into a Frisbee after he died.

Cool😀

To make sure someone isn't giving you a fake number, read the number back to them incorrectly and see if they correct you. If they do correct you, then it's the right number.

For y'all skeptical if your date is giving you a fake number. (Might get a hint and you know, stop if she or he is not interested)

During the 18th century, you could pay your admission ticket to the zoo in London by bringing a cat or a dog to feed the lions.

...Thats mean and probably animal abuse🙂

Three days after they die, ants give off an odor which other ants pick up on. They come pick up the ant and carry it to an ant graveyard.

I don't know why but I oddly find it sweet for them putting the deceased ant to a graveyard🥺

There's a village in southern Norway actually named "Hell." And every winter it freezes over.

Satan meets Elsa.

You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.

Oh my gosh🤯

Thinking through a backup plan may actually cause people to put less effort toward their primary goal, so if we have a plan B, our plan A is less likely to work.

Now if you think about it.. Yeah whenever a have a plan I always make a plan b which is have a mental breakdown if plan A doesn't work

Back in Shakespeare’s day, mattresses were fastened to bed frames by ropes; by doing this you were able to pull the ropes which would make the mattress tighter, therefore making it firmer to sleep on hence the saying “goodnight, sleep tight”.

What about "Don't let the bed bugs bite"?

A rainbow can be seen only in the morning or late afternoon. It can occur only when the sun is 40 degrees or less above the horizon.

Ok I legit didnt know about this😀

Arnold Schoenberg suffered from triskaidekaphobia, the fear of the number 13. He died at 76 (7+6=13) on Friday the 13th.

Coincidence? I think yes.

The country code for Russia is "007".

I don't know why anyone would want to know this but if you do, u seem sus bro not gonna lie

Honeybees can distinguish human faces.

So think twice before wrecking their homez

Your brain generates enough electricity to power a lightbulb.

Now if you don't have enough money to pay the electricity bill just use ur brain😀

Giraffes and humans have the same amount of neck bones.

Ohh so thats why whenever we have exams, my seatmates neck can stretch to places🤔

If you combine all the ants in the world, they'll weigh about the same as if you combine all the people.

Smol but terribol

Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.

So if you wanted to break a baby's knee ko niko knee caps which for some reason is odd and sus and should be called for child services, then you will have to wait till they're at least 2

If you eat a Polar Bear's liver, you will die of a vitamin A overdose.

😀... I'm done with this chapter. Ok bye👋

Thanks for reading this random book and comment down bellow what random facts should I do. Life hacks, human body, funny, spooky, love, either one of those.