Life hacks facts

Having trouble sleeping? Blink fast for a minute. Tired eyes help you to fall asleep.

For insomniacs like me. We need this.

On ShelterPups.com, you can send a picture of your dog and they'll send you a stuffed animal that looks just like it.

This is adorable!

To download a Youtube video, insert "ss", after www. and before youtube.com.

Oohh I want thisss

Run your writing or document past PolishMyWriting.comto clear typos, grammar mistakes and get help with writing styles.

For authors or students that needs help with their typos and grammar mistakes

Forgot your computer password? Boot up in safe mode (F8 during startup), log in as administrator and then change your password.

This is actually something I would do

If you send Zumiez a blank envelope they'll send it back filled with free stickers.

I don't know how this is a life hack but I'll let it slide:>>

Candles will burn longer and drip less if they are placed in the freezer for a few hours before using.

Cool🔥

Cauliflower dipped in barbecue sauce tastes almost the same as chicken nuggets and it's infinitely healthier.

I should add this to my diet

Want a quick way to turn part of a YouTube video into a GIF? Add "GIF" after "www." and before "youtube" in the URL of the video.

GIF or memes or both

The colder your room, the easier it will be to fall asleep.

My room is cold as the north pole but I'm still a sleepless zombie😀

When stressed by a situation, take a moment to think whether you will even remember this event in 5 minutes.

😌✊

Your best search mate for college assignments is not google.com. Use scholar.google.com instead. Try adding "PDF" to find downloadable copies.

For my fellow students out there😎

To proofread a long essay, paste your article in Google Translate and listen to it. This makes it easier to pick up mistakes, and the tool itself can help you pick up minor typos.

This just turned into student life hacks

Make an "X" on a bug bite with your fingernail. The itch will go away.

I did this before I even knew this fact

If you are in for a long drive at night, listen to comedians while driving, it's impossible to fall asleep while laughing.

I recommend dark humor for all of you dead inside poeple like me

Sugar can cure a burnt tongue.

I have another excuse to binge eat sugarr

Turn the shower to cold before you get out. It closes your pores and makes you less likely you get acne.

Ok this is actually smart

Drinking moderate amounts of alcohol before writing can actually enhance your creativity.

Disclaimer: I do not condone to getting drunk before an essay is due tomorrow :D

Stumped by a math problem? Get the PhotoMath app and scan the math problem with your phone and the app will solve it for you.

At this point, I'm just helping students to cheat:/

Sprinkle some grounds near doorways. Coffee's high nitrogen content burns bugs, so they won't walk across it and into your home.

I don't know if I want to waste my precious coffee for this buttt.... I might consider

Alright no one asked for this but out of boredom I made this chapter to help students cheat. Your welcome😀