Psychology Facts

This is requested by @Randomz_01😁

If you can't stop your stream of thoughts at night, get up and write them down. This will set your mind at ease so you can sleep.

'Start writing a diary at night' gotcha👍

Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness.

Beke nemen mey geste meg ged neght seken (Maybe someone wants to say good night to me:>)

We automatically second-guess ourselves when other people disagree.

True thoo

Gratitude can boost dopamine and serotonin, just like antidepressants.

Like I said at the last chapter, we be doing drugs without doin drugs

We seem to ignore the ones who adore us and pay more attention to those who ignore us.

Sana matamaan ka ng bowling ball crush >:( (I hope you get hit by a bowling ball crush! Jk, I don't want my crush to go to the hospital XD)

Playing Tetris games after a shocking incident significantly prevent the development of traumatic memories and flashbacks.

So like if my house is on fire and I almost burnt to crisp and like I saw someone murder in front of me, I'll just play Tetris games and then I'm fine?😃

Living in sight of water can make you calmer, happier and more creative, a study found.

Time to move to the beach

Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.

And I oop-

We aren't as good at multitasking as we think we are. Even when you think you're doing two things at once, what you're actually doing is switching quickly between the two tasks—you're still focusing on one at a time.

True true

1 in 5 American CEO's have clinically significant psychopathic traits.

Oooh >:D

Seeing others positively reveals our positive traits, seeing others negatively reveals our negative traits.

So this is why we should choose positive friends and or be positive

Having no friends could be as deadly as smoking, a Harvard University study suggested. There's a link between loneliness and the levels of a blood-clotting protein which can cause heart attacks and stroke.

Oh so I'm smoking without smoking now :D

The happier we are, the less sleep we require.

Damnn I must be sooo happy to not get any sleep...

We keep believing things, even when we know they're wrong. Social manipulation can alter memory and extend the amygdala to encompass socially mediated memory distortions.

:O

Crying makes you feel better, reduces stress, and may help to keep the body healthy.

Ok excuse me while I cry at the corner of my room

The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.

Soo what music do you guys listen to?

Announcing your plans makes you less motivated to accomplish them.

Don't ever announce your plans!

Our brains want us to be lazy. Evolutionarily speaking, conserving energy is a good thing.

I mean.. Being lazy has it's pros and cons but whatever happens I'm still lazy :p

Aight this chap is donee! Thank you for requesting it!