Temperature rising

Notes:
Full chapter this time.

Maya closed the door looking over to her girlfriend who still looked stunning in her black dress. She hummed a slow melody and walked towards Carina.

Alexa play 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran." Maya whispered and then continued. Carina smiled while Maya moved closer. She looked into her girlfriends pretty blue eyes put her arms around her neck and as soon as Maya grabbed her waist, Carina moved her arms to hold Maya's face and gave her a soft kiss.

Dancing along to the song Carina just felt the immense to thank Maya Thank you bella... for everything."

In response Maya just smiled and singed along Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song when I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight!" making Carina spin one time so that she embraced her from behind.

Carina pressed her body further against Maya's feeling almost every inch of her. Maya's hands gently followed her curves and pulled her even closer than she already was. With her wonderful accent, Carina said "Alexa play Maya's flame playlist" with regard to that Maya started kissing along her neck.

It just felt perfect and getting cormfortable and moving with the song Carina slowly tilted her head to the side opening space for Maya, her hand going through Maya's hair. She turned her head searching for her girlfriends soft lips. Maya noticed and pressed her lips gently against hers slowly turning her around again moving her hands down to her lower back and Carina supporting herself by holding onto Maya's button up shirt.

The feeling when maya tense her abs made her laugh Baby I know every little inch and muscle of your body you don't have to tense anything." the only reaction Maya could give to this was laughing out loud. It just happened out of reflex. Now shh we should talk less and let our bodies talk. Alexa turn up the volume." she kissed Carina to make her stop laughing about what just happened but she could still feel Carina's smile let our bodies talk... mi piace questa idea!" she moved her hands away from Maya's abdomen following her curves to her waist and further to her ass.

She decided to change the location, took Maya's hand and slowly and deliberately moved towards the bedroom. Even if Maya liked Controlling while they were about to have sex or already have sex it also turned her on when Carina had the control so her body followed her and her eyes watched her beautiful brown hair and her ass wiggling back and forth while she lead. Obviously it wasn't hard to see every little movement and wiggle of her ass in this sexy black dress that clung on her body like a second skin.

Right in front of the door Carina started walking backwards into the room, one hand holding onto Maya's shirt gently pulling her in. Bambi barked two times watching her mommy's moving in harmony. Maya grabber her by her waist, lifted her up kissing her beautiful red lips and closed the door with her foot before she kept walking towards the bed. Carina's hands wandering through Maya's hair as the blonde started kissing and sucking along and on her breasts. With each breath, carina pushed her chest forward to feel more of Maya's movements.

It had spun again and Maya was in control. She let Carina slowly and gently slip down between her hands until she was standing on the floor, her hands perfectly placed on Carina's waist. She wanted to take it slowly, feeling the temperature rising. Carina liked it this way. It gave her more time to watch into those beautiful and deep ocean like eyes of her girlfriend. She had a big smile on and leaned in to press her lips against Maya's.

Sei bellissima amore mio!" Carina said while she placed the strand of hair from Maya's face where it actually belonged. Maya left a gentle kiss on Carina's hand and slowly moved forward, forcing Carina to walk backwards. "I want you babe." the blonde whispered as she gently pushed the italian onto the bed. Slowly she crawled onto carina. She stroked Carina's upper body as gentle as she could down to where the slit begun, a slit along her leg that gave her the opportunity to admire one of Carina's wonderful long legs.