Where is Maya ?

- Two days later at the bar -

„No no she hasn't called or text me yet.. maybe she really just came in to apologize."

„Didn't you say she left because she got a call, which was important? Maybe something happened to her.. she has a tough Job. I don't want to scare you or something Carina but I don't know it's weird. She came to apologize not even one hour after you left the station on that day and now she doesn't call or text you?" Carina's friend asked.

Carina tried to avoid those kind of thoughts but now she is anxious. There are so many thoughts of what could've happened to her. She can't stand it anymore she leaves the bar and drives to the station.

As she arrives at the Station her eyes are searching for Maya and her feet take her to Mayas room but she wasn't there. The only person crossing her mind now is Andy. She starts looking for Andy everywhere and then as if she was heard Andy walks in.

„Andy ! Hey uhm have you seen Maya?" she asked with a shaky voice.

Andy looks at her. She doesn't know what to say. Should she tell the truth or not..

„Are you okay? You don't really look okay. Is there something I need to know like did something happen to her."

Herrera couldn't save it anymore she lost a few tears. „We don't know where she is.. she just wasn't there anymore. We looked up everywhere and she is nowhere."

This can't be real. That's not the reason, no! Carinas Heart started beating faster and faster with every second. She couldn't believe what she just heard.
„What do you mean? she wasn't there anymore ? Where is she or what happened? She came to apologize and then she got a call and after that I didn't hear from her and I didn't want to think of these possibilities.. so what happened that day?"

Andy wasn't able to talk about it. She just sat down crying into her hands. Just at that time Sullivan walked in. He understood what they were talking about without them saying something.

„What happened that day ? Where is Maya? You should know it Sullivan!" Carina said frustrated.

„Maybe you should sit down while I will try to explain everything that happened" Sullivan responds.

- Flashback to that day -

Driving to the station Maya can't stop thinking about carinas words. She is happy because everything is fine and she didn't mess it up with Carina.

As she arrived the Team got ready and left. No big deal for the Team. Just another apartment fire. They were ready for this but little did they know what's waiting for them..

Hughes and Miller helped some of the residents out of the apartment.

„Captain! We have a little problem here. Men with a loaded gun. Angry. Pointing at us and his wife. Out of control and the fire is getting bigger. We have to get out of here!" Herrera said.

It would be too risky if the police would get in there and there was no one she could send in.

„This Time I won't let that happen. Nobody is going to die." she ran in to the apartment and nobody could stop here. She was standing in front of the man. „We have to get out of here. Now!" she shouted.

That just made him more angry than he already was. „You can go but my wife and my daughter will stay! She will pay for what she did to me."

„Sir! Let them go. We have to leave this apartment the Fire is getting bigger and bigger. Whatever you have to talk about just do it outside."

Herrera and Gibson started walking to Maya taking the family with them. Before they could leave the man shot one bullet.

„You! Come here. We will leave together just in case the police is waiting outside. We will leave and then I will take my wife and my daughter and nobody is going to stop me or I will kill you."

Maya had no other choice than doing what he wanted. The apartment is about to explode.. they have to be fast. Downstairs he told Herrera and Gibson to get out of the building as soon as the door closed he took his wife, his daughter and Maya and left from the back door.

When Maya and the others didn't come outside the Team realized that something was wrong. There was no trace of Maya or the others. Luckily the building didn't explode. They walked in searching for Maya and the family but there was nobody.

„Chief we , we need to find our captain what if he did something to her? What if he took her with himself?" montgomery said.

That's exactly what happened but who knows...

- Flashback end -

Carina just fell down on her knees. She can't stop thinking about all the options of bad stuff that might have happened to Maya.

„Chief! We might have found captain Bishop! We gotta leave." Miller screamed from the other side of the station.

„I am coming with you. I wanna be there, I need to be there." Carina said and Sullivan just nodded.

- At a lost house near the forrest -

They had to wait until the police was done with searching and looking for Maya for everybody's safety.

It didn't take them long to find Maya. She was lying on the floor. „She is out of consciousness and she is bleeding. She got shot and she hit her head.

Carina and Andy run towards Maya. She doesn't look good. Her pulse is very weak and if she doesn't get into the hospital in the next 7 minutes it's impossible for her.

„We have to hurry. Take her to the PRT and then let's get to the hospital ASAP!" Carina said staying surprisingly calm.

- At the hospital -

The surgery was a little bit complicated but they finished successful but she fell into coma. And Carina went visiting her as soon as she heard about it.

She sat down next to Mayas bed. „Hey bella I know you can hear me and you're doing great. You're a real fighter and you will wake up. I know that you will, you have to because I still didn't get to know you better... and I really want to. Keep fighting bella I am waiting for you." Carina whispered squeezing Mayas hand.