New routines and Station 19's new Member

*wuff, wuff* Simba kept jumping around on the bed and licking both of them.

„Maya wake up.. it's your turn." Carina whispered softly. When Maya didn't answered she kept pushing her gently.

„I am up babe." she gave Carina a kiss and then slowly stood up. „Okay bud let's go! What about you Bambi?"

Bambi didn't need to go out at 4am so she crawled up to Carina. And then Maya left with Simba. At least Simba told them when he needed to go out. Other puppy's wouldn't and this made Maya and Carina pretty happy.

15 minutes later they came back and Maya jumped right into the bed next to Carina who was waiting to warm her up.

„Big spoon will warm you up. Come closer bella"

Maya would normally give anything for the title of big spoon but this morning it felt just perfect to be the little spoon.

„You know that it takes a lot of time and work.." Carina whispered.

„Yes I know and that's worth it baby. We will be proud moms. Let's get some more sleep before we have to wake up and work in a few hours." Maya replied, pressing Carina's arm even closer to her body.

It didn't feel like a few hours when the alarm went off. Maya gave Carina a kiss to wake her up and when she wanted to get up, Carina held her hand and pulled her back into bed. „dammi altri cinque minuti con te" Maya gave her another kiss replying „Bambi and Simba babe.. I don't see them here. Do you?"

Carina looked around in panic "oh no let's hope no surprises await us" they stood up holding hands while they walked into the living room. Carina completely trusted Maya and kept her eyes closed while walking. "I will only look when you say that we have no surprises in the living room"

When they walked in Maya was shocked. She saw only feathers and torn pillows everywhere and she wanted to use the opportunity to tease Carina. „Alright babe look how cute they are laying on the sofa."

The moment she opened her eyes the only thing that came out of her mouth after a big sigh was „Mamma Mia we are going to have a lot of fun with you guys. I can't even get mad at you.."

„Simba just has to learn not to chew all the pillows but that will be fine he will with time .. now let's have breakfast and also give them some if Simba is still hungry." Maya said laughing.

While Bambi and Simba were eating Carina and Maya also eat up. „Maya? Most important question for today.. who's going to watch over them while we work?"

„I thought about that already so since you can't take them to the hospital with you and we can't let Simba alone at home I will take them to the station. Bambi is pretty calm and we'll keep Simba busy and then go out with both of them as soon as I can and be back. and while I'm gone, someone will be found who can take care of them. Don't worry."

„If that works, that would be perfect. Okay I will get ready then help you and then we can leave, alright?"

„Thank you babe!"

They finished eating and cleaning up and then they started getting ready for work. Afterwards they packed some blankets and toys for Bambi and Simba. They put the two on a leash and left.

„I'm gonna miss my little family. See you after work, mamma loves you." Carina said sending Bambi and Simba kisses.

„And we gonna miss our mommy!" Maya said giving her a kiss and a big hug. „Take care!"