In or out ❓

Desmond's Pov
I wake up to the sound of a phone going off. I unwrap my hands from asking Nadia's waist reached for my phone on the nightstand next to the big ass hotel bed. I look at my screen to see ari is calling me. I press answer to hear her yelling at me.

*phone call*

Ari- where the fuck is my best friend bitch, if you did sum to her I'm telling her momma and I'm calling the cops YOU WILL GO TO JAILLLL where the fuc-

Desmond- can you shut the fuck up she sleep right next to me dumb ass

Ari- i called y'all both 50 times , and texted y'all like crazy why the fuck did i not get an answer bitch???

Desmond- we Was fucking sleep ari , and watch that bitch word

Ari- put my best friend on the phone right now!!

I slowly shook Nadia, seeing her eyes open. She was so pretty in the morning the sun shined on her face from the window causing her to quickly close her eyes. She sat up i handed her the phone and gave her a good morning kiss on the lips. I got up from the bed to take care of my hygiene. Today about to be something of a day. Wonder what that nigga want. I know Nadia don't want me to go but she don't know this shit business. This apart of my life. And if she can't handle it she gone have to handle it.

I open start the shower grabbing some clothes and a towel. I sat them down on the toilet and reached to opened the shower door. Stepping in i feel the warm water hit my feet.

Nadia's POV

*phone call *

Ari- so he took you to a hotel and y'all just talked? Girl bye i don't believe it.

Nadia- Best i swear on everything , we didn't fuck at all. It was just us getting away from life or whatever..

Ari- yea yea anyways , you coming over today? We need to talk in person not on the phone.

Nadia- yes bitch, i have to go home first... I'm surprised my moms hasn't checked on me.

Ari- maybe she sleep best , yk she always be tired and stuff.

Nadia- yea its cool ima see you in a few hours tho. Love you

Ari- okay bitch , go through Desmond phone love you too.
*ari hangs up *

I sat there looking at Desmond phone in my hand... should i go through it..i wanted to so bad but then again i should be able to trust him right? I mean it's just a little looking... he's in the shower...i could just do it.

On the Home Screen i click the iMessages icon, i see all his messages pop up. Ari... Chris... Jaydin... amber?

Amber- we love you daddy , when you coming see us?

Feeling my heart drop to my feet, i hear Desmond walk out of the bathroom i hurry and throw his phone on his side of the bed. I look over to see him, his chest, arms and legs were wet, he had a white towel wrapped around his waist. He looked up to me and smiled. I quickly got up heading to the restroom.

" Good morning baby" Desmond said to me following me in the restroom.

"Morning" i said nonchalantly as i took off each piece of clothing i had on. I started the shower and waited for it to get warm. I stepped in feeling a slight relief. I wanted to cry. Was he using me? Why is he sitting in my face acting like he likes me when he got another bitch. Thinking all these things as i take my shower.
*skip 5 minutes *

"What's with the attitude Nadia" Desmond says , i could tell he was getting angry with me. He tried to say it as nice as possible when really i know his blood is boiling.