Something Speacial🤞🏽😩

NADYA'S POV
ARI'S House

"Bro, what the fuck are you doing?" Meech mugged ced, pushing him off of his shoulder. Ced was halfway sleeping with his mouth wide open and he was a Lil off.

"I didn't get no sleep last night, I stayed up watching the egg in my freezer hatch. That shit didn't even work.. youtube can kiss my ass" ced said crossing his arms leaning back on the wall closing his eyes. Everybody looked at him and busted out laughing.

"You do know that them eggs are already dead and done ain't no chick hatching outta them bitches" Princeton cackled laughing at ced. We were cracking up.

"Mane whatever, fuck y'all. Ima just go buy me a chicken" Ced said rolling his eyes taking out his phone going through it. We were all laughing until Desmond walked in, he looked upset and that caused everybody to get quiet. He sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but knowing him he'll probably start yelling "ain't shit wrong with me" I swear this dude crazy.

"What's wrong with him" I asked ari, she was sitting in the chair next to me on ft with that boy she met at the mall. I honestly forgot his name, he was cute and seemed to treat her nice.

"Girl I don't know, we never know. That nigga always in his feelings" she responded rolling her eyes. I nodded my head laughing agreeing with her. She was damn right.

"Nadya come here" Desmond said zoning me out of my thoughts. I looked over at ari. She looked over at me with a "bitch you better go" I rolled my eyes and got out of the seat I was sitting in. I made my way in front of Desmond. He patted his lap letting me know to sit. And what did I do? I sat my ass down.

"You look good mamas" he whispered in my ear loud enough for me to hear. I smiled to myself. He always found a way to make me weak. I was sitting on his member and His hands rubbed up and down my thighs. He kissed the back of neck making me weaker.

"Thank you papa" I said softly giving him a sweet smile. "Gimmie kiss" He said poking out his pink juicy lips for me to kiss them. I pecked him on the lips and pulled away. Of course, that wasn't enough for him. He pulled my face closer connecting our lips together and he deepened the kiss.

"OKAYYYYYYY, where we going you live pornstars" I heard Ced yell making me and desmond stop kissing.

"What you gotta yell for, you act like fucking a crack head." Jaydin said getting up from the couch and stretching his arms in the air.

"At least I ain't built like a fat bad built bitch" ced spit back causing everybody to laugh. I swear he said the stupidest funniest thing's.

"At least I ain't the shortest in this bitch, you a child go get a juice box bitch" Jaydin said making everybody "oooooh" causing ced to flip everybody off.

"At least my bitch ain't crippled" Ced busted out laughing but everybody stayed quiet. I was trying my best not to laugh. Jaydin's girlfriend was currently in a wheelchair for something that happened. She been crippled for a while. He stopped bringing her around cause everywhere we went he had to push her.

"Omg-" Ari said almost choking on the sprite she was drinking. Jaydin looked mad, we all just sat there until everybody busted out laughing.

"Det bitch issss crippled" Chris laughed running around in circles. Everybody was weak as fuck except jaydin. He didn't find it very funny.

"Yea whateva" jaydin said rolling his eyes.

"It's okay jaydin, it's just a joke" I said trying my hardest not to laugh but I was still snickering.