𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚘😩

Ariana's pov
*skips rest of the mall*
I tell my best friend goodbye as I walk to my white Mercedes Benz unlocking it opening it and getting inside.

I close my door and lock it because a bitch be scared somebody might try to rob me tuh yea no ma'am I thinks tf not

I start driving off pulling out of the mall parking lot to make my way home. I make a stop at my favorite mfn place WHATABURGERRRR😩 wit my fat ass. I pull in the drive-thru and the lady started talking.

"What can I get you?" The lady said with an attitude I shook it off and began to tell her my order.

"Can I get a patty melt with fries and a sprite" I replied into the speaker

"Pull up" she said I rolled my eyes and pulled up. Wait till I see this hoe in the mfn window this bitch got another thing coming.

"$9.45 is your total" she said I handed her a $10 and she gave me my change.

She left the window and a few minutes later she came back with my food, she opened the window and I reached for my food and the bitch basically threw my shit in my hands

"Bitch ion know who the fuck you think you is or why the fuck you got an attitude but you need to lose it cause I will come up in that Whataburger and beat yo ass on my momma now give me my shit right" I said looking her right in her eyes

"S- sorry" she struggled to get her words out while handing me my food and then my drink

"Yea that's what I Th -thought" I said mocking her  and drove off  turning up "suge" by dababy

"GO WHERE I WANT GOOD" I rapped along to da baby while pulling in my driveway. I grabbed my food and drink and opened my car door closing it behind me I stepped up to my front door. It was unlocked so I just opened the door and walked in seeing my big brothers Christian and Princeton playing call of duty.

"BITCH YOU CHEATING" Princeton yelled at Christian all in his face I laughed

"You lil mad or big mad?" Christian spit back at Princeton I laughed and headed upstairs opening my room door I walk in and close my door. I sat my food and my drink down and the bags I had from the mall on my bed. I walk out of my room to go to my older brother desmond room. I walk in expecting to see him but he was nowhere in his room I shook it off and went in his bathroom to take off my makeup.

I love his bathroom that's why I stay in that bitch 😂.

I take my phone out and post the pictures Nadia took of me at the mall I chose the pictures and posted them on the gram.