𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 💍

Ariana's POV
Home
9:30 pm

Ariana- so Kayden just asked me to go to the movies with him at 10:45 and I need help picking an outfit I said adjusting my towel because I just got out of the shower.

Nadia- BITCHHHHH FACETIME ME she screamed in the phone

I pressed the FaceTime logo and waited for her to
answer

FaceTime

Nadia-ok bitch let me see what you got

I got up and walked to my closet showing her some of the things I had

Nadia- THAT! Let me see that!

I stopped noticing that she was talking about the black jumpsuit that had gold buttons running down the front.

I sat my phone down and take the jumpsuit off the hanger and lay it on my bed.

Ariana- now what shoes?

Nadia-let me see

I started to show her the wall of shoes I had in my closet.

Nadia- The brown, white, and gold Louis Vuitton one's

I pulled the shoes down and put them next to the jumpsuit.

Ariana- purse?

Nadia- the Louis Vuitton purse that matches the shoes

Knowing exactly what she's talking about I jog over to my purse rack and grab it. I then sat it by the rest of the outfit.

Ariana- thanks bestie now time to do my makeup and hair

I say down in front of my vanity and started applying everything I needed. After finishing my makeup I took a brush and brushed my hair in a high ponytail.

I then take my edge brush and edge control and do the swoops to my liking.

I take a Louis Vuitton headscarf and wrap it around just to add a cute touch.

I put on the 24 karat diamond necklace my dad got me for my 16th birthday.

I slipped on the jumpsuit and button it leaving that one top button unbuttoned.

I then slipped on my shoes lacing them the right way. I stand up and look in the mirror

"You beautiful bitch" I say pointing to myself in the mirror

I grab my purse and my keys and head downstairs to only be stopped by all three of my brothers.

"What is you wearing?" Christian asked before I could answer

"Where the fuck you going?" Desmond said looking me up and down

"You look mad cute bitchhhh" Princeton said making me bust out laughing

I stopped when I saw how serious Christian and Desmond's faces were. They mugged Princeton making him look at me with a now serious face.

"Where you think you going?" He said in a serious tone

"Omg Move I'm going on a date" I said pushing past them going down the stairs when I feel a hard push on my back making me fall and hit my head. I turn around to them all behind me crossing there arms mean mugging.

"What???" I say getting up rubbing my arm that shit hurt.

"POOOOOOPS" Desmond yelled for my dad