confusing

Nadia's Pov

Opening my eyes, I see the sun beaming through the windows. I reached over to my phone to check the time. *1:35 pm* it read on my iPhone 12 max. I slept real long probably because we were out so late last night, and let's not forget the fact that we almost died. I knew I should've stayed my ass home. I just wanna know who that was. I zoned out of my thoughts when I realized Desmond wasn't besides me anymore. Also the house was completely quiet, and having Ced as a friend you know the house is never gonna be quiet, The nigga even sleep loud.

I decided to get up out the king size bed that Jaydin let us sleep in for the night, and walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room.

"this is ridiculous" I said to myself looking in the mirror

I seen some unopened toothbrushes, towels, and toothpaste so I decided to help myself and take care of my hygiene. After i was finished i heard my phone going off. I walk towards the bed and grabbed my phone and answered the call.

Ari- Bitch wake up, I know yo ass ain't that tired

Nadia- I'm up, where are you?

Ari-I'm on my way right now, I wake up chris and prince no where to be found and I'm not staying at home by myself

Nadia-Wait, They gone?

Ari- Yea so i figured they was over there by Jaydin's house, that's why I'm on my way there right now.

Nadia- Desmond is gone, and ion hear nothing. the house is completely quiet.

Ari- Wait a damn minute.. so where are these niggas?

Desmond Pov

" I should've left a note or some" I said sitting in the beat up trap house planning base we had. It was rachet as hell on the outside but nice on the inside. Since we doing this nigga dirty work Ian wanna leave no evidence near us so we came here. We always do business here.. but don't nobody really know for real . We keep shit lowkey. I was thinking about how we just up and left the girls though. What if them niggas find them again or sum shit. Overthinking ain't even the word right now.

"A note nigga what? This ain't the notebook" trill said laughing writing down something into a journal

"Says the nigga with a journal, what is you writing bitch" Moe said snatching the journal from trill His eyes scanned the sheet. All of a sudden Moe busted out laughing uncontrollably.

"let me see" Swavy took the journal and laughed along with Moe

"this nigga wanna be a rapper so bad" Swavy managed to let out still laughing

" Let me see" Desmond reached for the journal from across the room, Swavy tossed and it and Desmond caught it

"Drip so hard, she take my card, lambo truck, don't give a fuck" Desmond read out loud the lyrics holding in his laugh he dropped the book on the ground.

"Nigga you don't even have a lambo truck fuck you talking about" Moe and Swavy still laughing causing Desmond to laugh along. trill smacked his lips snatching the journal off the floor.

"when I blow up yall ain't getting shit from me" trill sat down huffing under his breath.

"good thing you ain't gone blow up" Desmond spit back making everyone laugh

"hahaha laugh all yall want but we got to get to business" trill said making everyone go quiet. even though they knew what they signed up for they were still trying to find ways not to think about it. Having to be away from Nadia was irking Desmonds nerves. This whole thing he was slightly starting to regret.

"aye Jaydin any word on who them niggas was that shot at the girls last night?" Desmond was longing for an answer. He asked Jaydin because it happened in his neighborhood and if anybody know its him.

"Nah man but check this out" Jaydin pulled out his phone showing the guys a picture.

"wait a fucking minute" Meech said getting closer to the phone blocking everybody else's view

"Ain't that's the nigga that cam up to us at the grand prix?" he questioned

"Nigga we can't see yo big ass head in the way" Ced replied pushing Meech's head out of the way

"Hold the fuck up , that's yo-" Kevon started to speak

"my baby momma" Desmond chimed in with a confused look on his face.

"I told yall he looked familiar" Ced shook his head

everybody's face was puzzled not shit was making sense.

"and they got a baby, I told you that girl was for the S T R I T S" Ced tried spelling streets

'nigga you bout dumb as fuck forreal" Jaydin said backing up shaking his head.

"so what we doing now" Everybody questioned Desmond with a confused look

"kill em"

Nadia's POV

"did he pick up?" Ari questioned Nadia as she was driving to the only place she could think of. The trap. And she only knows about it because she followed them one day.

"No bro" Nadia frustrated that nobody was answering their phone. nervous, scared, just many emotions were running through her mind.

"it's cool best I'm telling you they prolly here" Ari said pulling up to a rachet ass house from the outside. It looked like a homeless man resided here. but there were 2 cars parked out front.

"That's literally desmond car" Nadia pointed at the blacked out Mercedes Benz.

"They only com here for business the fuck they got going on" Ari slowly drove looking around.

"last night remember that nigga they prolly took a offer or some shit." Nadia looked around as well

"Girl it can't be nothing to big prolly weed and a few pills that's all them niggas can do is smoke and-" Ari was ranting

"Bitch drive" Nadia yelled as she seen the boy coming out the house. Ari horridly drove off hoping neither of them seen them.

"yea no we gotta find out what they up to."