Partners in crime *SMUT* (Bonnie and Clyde!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by overwrld: Tom and Y/N have just robbed a bank and they celebrate by having sex in their car.

"Run, baby, run!" Tom yelled, making me laugh as we sprinted out of the bank and back towards our car. We quickly climbed in, the alarm bells of the bank ringing and police sirens already audible in the distance as we got into the car. I didn't even shut my door before Tom slammed his foot down onto the gas and we sped off.

"Tommy, that was amazing!" I squealed.

"It was, fuck me. How much did we get? Count it for me, baby, I need to know." he shook his head. I nodded and grabbed one of the bags before opening it. I bit my lip and squealed excitedly, making Tom laugh and rest his hand on my thigh as he continued to drive and I started to count the money. My eyes widened, my smile growing as the number just kept going up.

"Tommy...there's the full fifteen hundred dollars in here. Another amazing hit." I smiled, my eyes fluttering shut as I raised the bills to my nose and inhaled their gorgeous smell.

"I think that that was our best one yet." he smirked as his gaze flicked between me and the desert road ahead. I bit my lip and returned the smirk.

"Yes. It was very exciting." I nodded, my gaze staying on Tom as I placed my hand on his trouser-covered thigh. His eyes flicked down to it and he raised his eyebrow.

"Now, baby? Really?" he chuckled as he looked at me.

"Come on, Tommy, we had a successful hit. All of that excitement has to go somewhere." I smirked, making his breath hitch and his jaw clench as I moved my hand further up his leg and started to gently palm him through his trousers.

"Shit, alright, doll, okay, let me find somewhere to pull over. And as much as I love what your hand is doing, you better stop if you don't want me to crash the car." he teased. I smirked and bit my lip, making Tom look at me and return the smirk as I removed my hand from his now-hard crotch.

Tom drove us along the road, the car moving through the woods. Suddenly, he turned off of the road, making the anticipation start to build as I knew exactly where he was taking us. He drove us over the rough terrain, our bodies gently jolting around as he drove down to the clearing in the trees that looked over the lake. This was where we always hid out after we'd robbed a bank, and where we always had celebratory sex afterwards. This time would be no different. Tom parked the car and turned the engine off before looking at me. I smirked and leant in to immediately press our lips together. Tom returned it, a smirk also on his lips as he cupped my face and pulled me closer. I swung my leg over his lap and straddled him, our lips staying together as we started to make out. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, quickly dominating the kiss as his hands gripped my waist. I quickly tugged his jacket off of his shoulders, his hands on my back untying my corset with speedy fingers.

"You're so fucking beautiful, baby." Tom mumbled as he moved his lips to my neck and started to leave open-mouthed kisses on my neck. My eyes fluttered shut, my head leaning back to give him more access as we continued to undress each other. I pulled his shirt off as his hands quickly pulled my corset off before pulling the bottom of my top out of my skirt, all of our clothes being thrown into the back of the car. Tom broke his kissing of my neck to pull my under-dress off, leaving me naked apart from my panties as he leant up and joined our lips again. I returned the kiss, my fingers tugging at his curls and making him moan into my mouth. Our tongues clashed together ravenously as Tom's hand leant down and dipped into my underwear. His finger started to stroke along my folds, making me breathe out against his lips as my eyes fluttered shut.

"Tommy." I breathed, making him smirk as I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"That feel good, baby?" He cooed as he pressed his lips to my head. I nodded and bit my lip, my mouth falling open as Tom's fingers continued to spread my wetness. I gasped, my lips pressing to his neck as he gently pushed a finger into me. He started to thrust the digit in and out of me, my moans going straight into his skin as the knot in my stomach started to build up.