The actress (Tom Holland)

Requested by christinaxolivia: One day, Tom is flicking through movies and trying to decide what to watch when he comes across a movie that Y/N is in. He recognises her immediately as they used to be friends when they were younger, but they drifted apart when both of their acting careers took off. He watches a few more of her movies and completely falls for her before they get reunited at an awards show.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom sat on his parents' sofa, his thumb clicking the remote's button and making the channels flick by aimlessly as he looked for something to watch. He puffed out as there wasn't really anything peaking his interest. Suddenly, he stopped on one movie, his eyes widening slightly as he immediately recognised the main actress.

"No way." he mumbled to himself, his eyes squinting and his eyebrows furrowing as he sat forward to get a closer look. His eyes widened. It had to be her, surely. He looked over the back of the sofa as his mum walked in.

"Mum, am I being stupid, or is that Y/N Y/L/N?" he scoffed, making her look at the screen too.

"No, that's her, did you not know? She's a big actor too now. You weren't the only one in the neighbourhood who could act, apparently." she chuckled before leaving the room again. Tom smiled and bit his lip as he looked back at the screen, back at Y/N. Wow. She looked good. Tom and his brothers had grown up just down the street from Y/N's family, meaning that he had always played with the beautiful girl when they were younger. They had actually grown to be really close, best friends, even, with Tom always harbouring a secret crush for her. But then high school had come, and Tom had started to see his future in acting. His career had taken off and he hadn't really heard from her since, which was painfully evident from the fact that he didn't even know that she was also in movies. He sat back and continued to watch, his lips seemingly plastered into a small smile as he watched. Y/N's character laughed and shook her head, the sound like pure music to Tom's ears. If he was honest, it always had been, but this was just something else. He was slightly shocked at how much she'd grown up. Tom had always found her beautiful, but when they were younger, she was the type of beautiful that just gave him a giddy little crush that he knew that he'd never have the confidence to pursue. But how she looked on screen now was far beyond that. Her hair was curled perfectly around her shoulders, the lights behind the cameras bouncing stunningly off of her eyes and making the colour in them just look perfect. Not to mention her body. In the movie, she was clad in a gorgeous red dress that swept along the floor and had a slit up the leg, allowing Tom to see halfway up her thigh. And fuck, did she look breathtaking. He chuckled at something funny that her character said, his body relaxing against the sofa as he continued to watch the movie, his heart already starting to fall for the girl as his eyes remained glued to her.

Tom's eyes clung to the TV, his mind mesmerized by the really fucking sexy image of Y/N playing a spy in the fifth movie of hers that he'd watched that day. To say that he was whipped already was an understatement.

"Tom?" he looked over the back of the sofa, his eyebrows furrowing as Sam and Harry walked into the room.

"What are you two doing here, aren't you meant to be at uni?" he scoffed.

"Mate, it's five-thirty." Sam chuckled. Tom's eyes widened and he grabbed his phone to look at the time.

"Fuck, I completely lost track of time." he shook his head.

"What were you doing all day?" Harry asked.

"Literally nothing. I've just been watching Y/N's movies all day." he shrugged. His eyebrows furrowed as Sam groaned and Harry smirked.